Just need to ask
- 03-30-2005, 12:35 AM
- 03-30-2005, 06:27 AM
Originally Posted by merllin_2000
Seriously, you can probably count it, but why shortchange yourself? Do you really dislike... water?
- 03-30-2005, 02:01 PM
I have never really liked water, but never really liked soda either, usually i used to drink alot fruit juices. Although i do like water when hot or really thirty but that is about it.
03-30-2005, 02:11 PM
i drink at least 2 gallons a day just always keep a water bottle with you and force yourself to sip it all the time for a few days ... after that you'll do it out of habit and won't even notice
03-30-2005, 02:25 PM
THe water in your shakes does count as a part of your water intake
03-30-2005, 02:39 PM
dude if your not willing to drink water.....I would give up lifting entirely
03-30-2005, 04:18 PM
The easiest way for me to get down 2 gallons is to fill up a gallon jug before bed, and then drink that by around noon. Then i refill the jug and try to finish it around 9. It's a lot easier for me then refilling a water bottle all day long.
Similar Forum Threads
- By liftinw8 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 22Last Post: 12-29-2006, 11:24 AM
- By protomike in forum General ChatReplies: 20Last Post: 12-20-2006, 10:35 AM
- By Warhead_321 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 25Last Post: 06-17-2004, 05:22 PM
- By Rictor33 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 0Last Post: 03-07-2003, 03:38 PM
- By The Answer in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 02-01-2003, 11:02 AM