Warrior/Cbl

fitstar

Awards
Hey guys,
I basically waterfast throughout the day (coffee) and train mostly in the pm (some am cardio) have a pwo shake and then eat a huge dinner with carbs,fats, everything I want with good results.
Replaced my pwo shake with 2 servings humapro and 1 hour later my big dinner with real foods.
Plan on alternating between low carb and junk days but wanna give up the protein. I have eaten so much meat,fish,protein powders etc that I feel much better with less of it.
People on humapro/map/eaa: can you consume all your humapro servings in the pm before the feast ( which is then no/low protein) and water fast during the day?
I have eaten all my protein at dinner in the form of meat,protein desserts with great results but can this also be done with humapro or DO I have to split the dosage throughout the day?!
Maybe chain d' reaction/ bcaas pwo then 1 hour later all my humapro servings for the day, followed by my huge dinner with fats,carbs?
I even considered gear caps from **** as an addition.Any thoughts on that?
Yes, I know there are a lot haters of alri on that board, so please be not rude to me :)
Many people consume their protein at one sitting within the warrior/if approach, so I am just curious if the same can be done with amino acids.
Can the body handle all my servings of humapro at once?
Thanks and yes, I am German, so sorry for my spelling.
Fitstar

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would spread them out so they will stay in your system longer. Like maybe breakfast pre workout post meal and dinner.

heybeavis1

heybeavis1

Awards
Hey guys,
I basically waterfast throughout the day (coffee) and train mostly in the pm (some am cardio) have a pwo shake and then eat a huge dinner with carbs,fats, everything I want with good results.
Replaced my pwo shake with 2 servings humapro and 1 hour later my big dinner with real foods.
Plan on alternating between low carb and junk days but wanna give up the protein. I have eaten so much meat,fish,protein powders etc that I feel much better with less of it.
People on humapro/map/eaa: can you consume all your humapro servings in the pm before the feast ( which is then no/low protein) and water fast during the day?
I have eaten all my protein at dinner in the form of meat,protein desserts with great results but can this also be done with humapro or DO I have to split the dosage throughout the day?!
Maybe chain d' reaction/ bcaas pwo then 1 hour later all my humapro servings for the day, followed by my huge dinner with fats,carbs?
I even considered gear caps from **** as an addition.Any thoughts on that?
Yes, I know there are a lot haters of alri on that board, so please be not rude to me :)
Many people consume their protein at one sitting within the warrior/if approach, so I am just curious if the same can be done with amino acids.
Can the body handle all my servings of humapro at once?
Thanks and yes, I am German, so sorry for my spelling.
Fitstar
Take 2 scoops of Humapro before your training session.
Take 1 scoop o Humapro after your training session.
Go home and eat.
Done :)