Help with macro nutrient ratios
- 03-27-2005, 10:29 PM
- 03-28-2005, 12:53 PM
As a guy I can't really recommend a formula (I use a 40/40/20), but once someone can you should check out the ratio search at www.nutritiondata.com (under the 'Tools' tab at the top). It's helped me out a lot.
- 03-28-2005, 01:02 PM
03-28-2005, 08:22 PM
Thanks guys for the info. went to the site ... interesting. I think however I will stick with the 40/40/20.
03-30-2005, 07:19 PM
ADA reccommends roughly 55% carb 20% protein 25% fat. it's doable but your carbohydrates must be complex low-GI, or you won't make as fast progress. whatever you choose, good luck. myself i use a 50% carb 30% protein and 20% fat. that is just dietary. i also take 6g fish oil/day, flax seed oil, and MCT's, so that ratio is slightly off
Similar Forum Threads
- By banksy2020 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 5Last Post: 03-25-2013, 03:27 PM
- By jonesBones40 in forum BulkingReplies: 7Last Post: 09-04-2012, 02:08 AM
- By Roaddog 642 in forum Weight LossReplies: 13Last Post: 06-21-2012, 08:24 PM
- By Gutterpump in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 2Last Post: 04-01-2009, 07:13 PM
- By LucidInterval in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 04-07-2006, 11:21 PM