Bobo, please read- Pre, During and Post Workout Nutrition

Markus2

Awards
Hello Bobo. I wanted to PM you this but I cant, so I made a thread on it. I wanted to know your thoughts on Pres, During and Post WO Nutrition and the reasioning behind them. I have seen some posts on BB.com (Pre nutrition being more important than Post, Only Whey and Whey with Low GI carbs, etc. but nothing conclusive). Do you care to explain? Thank you.

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
Try doing a search on this topic. It has been discussed pretty exstensively here.

Basically what i've gathered from his posts is:

Low GI carbs, and protein pre and post workout.
For during I believe he has recommended a supplement like vendetta. He seems to like free form aminos during a workout with a simple carb source similiar to gatorade(basically the exact ingredients in vendetta).

That's the basics, but if you can find a few of the threads in here you can get more detailed. Also, he's not gonna want to get to specific as it would be unfair to his paying clients.

Hope this helps.

Sixpack

Awards
Hey sticks whats his take on fruit etc does he take any in? Maybe I missed it

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
fruit is good for you. how's that for a take? Seriously, fruit is good, pre-workout if you want. Just get some protein in there as well!

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
nevermind, they sell it at 1fast....any good?

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
won't be too pricey once custom gets the EAAS in. Then we'll all look like Bobo's avatar:cheers:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
exnihilo Training Forum 1
General Chat 2
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 5
General Chat 10