people in prison??? - AnabolicMinds.com

people in prison???

1. New Member

people in prison???

I have two friends (old high school) that just got released out of prison and both of them have gotten real big. Both of them have always been known to be small slinky type guys with little muscle, but now they are the total opposite. These guys only get 3 meals and thats it. While all of us are out here buying all forms of supplements, and protein powders and etc.. I just curious how in the world do these guys get so big without all the necissary protein and so forth.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

D-Bol. Very prevalent in prisons.

Maybe they got protein from "other" sources.
  3. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by merllin_2000
    I have two friends (old high school) that just got released out of prison and both of them have gotten real big. Both of them have always been known to be small slinky type guys with little muscle, but now they are the total opposite. These guys only get 3 meals and thats it. While all of us are out here buying all forms of supplements, and protein powders and etc.. I just curious how in the world do these guys get so big without all the necissary protein and so forth.
    Well think of how consistent they were with their lifting, im sure they never missed a day. Why would they? Nothing better to do. 10 yrs of consistent lifting would make almost anyone big.
    •   

4. Board Supporter

^^ not to mention the rest they get, no stress, total anabolic state 24/7 except for shower time cortisol levels probably rise
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  222 lbs.

Forced 8 hours of sleep, perfect routine and schedule. Sounds pretty good to me ... cept for that shower thing.
  6. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by BOHICA
    Forced 8 hours of sleep, perfect routine and schedule. Sounds pretty good to me ... cept for that shower thing.
    And the routine ram jams up the ass, right?
  7. Ron Paul... phuck yeah!

Yeah, I can imagine the constant threat of "having your sh*t pushed-in" would stim cortisol release... they outta be handing out Lean Xtreme with the d-bols.
  8. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday
    ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Funny Monkey
    ^^ not to mention the rest they get, no stress, total anabolic state 24/7 except for shower time cortisol levels probably rise
    Stress free....you try being stress free with the potential of getting stabbed or gang raped!!!!!
  9. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday
    ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday's Avatar

This may be a rumor but I heard there are "things" put into the food of the prisoners. I don't understand their getting big with three meals a day, but it would make sense things are put into the food...I heard from the son of a cop (though he is a frequent BS'er) that the things in the foods are to keep them healthy cause to take care of sick convicts would be pricey.....just a rumor as far as I know.....Cuffs is a police officer, I believe, maybe he can chime in!
  10. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bioman
    Maybe they got protein from "other" sources.
    oh man
  11. Board Sponsor

Guys, I am the new CS Rep for All The Whey and was just checking the boards for any service related things that I could help with - but I have to tell you that this board is the best!!!!!! The most interesting, eclectic and entertaining of all mine so far......Just had to tell you - I learned more about prison life than a girl oughta!!!!! Oh, and if I can help anyone with All The Whey customer service - give me a shout.

still laughing -

Laura

wheystation@aol.com
  12. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by merllin_2000
    Well besides dbol as already mentioned, you can buy food on commisary and inmates that work in the kitchens can basically eat as much as they want.
  13. board observer

Quote Originally Posted by BOHICA
    Forced 8 hours of sleep
    Are they limited to 8 hrs? I'd sleep 10 or 12 every day if I could in prison.
  14. Registered User

It would depend on where you do your bit.. Max-Med-Min security.. as far as the stress goes. The food may taste like garbage but is nutritionaly complete.. Some peeps I know said peanut butter, liver( you really don`t want to know what else this is used for), chicken, pasta, veggies and oats are a main staple for them while inside. And lifting is what they do all the time...
  15. Board Supporter

As others have stated, consistent sleep and workout schedule, as well as some steroids. Food is not junk, plain but it gets the job done. Do this even for 3 years non-stop and your set. When there is nothing else to do and eat you dont have "cheat days" and off days/turn into weeks etc.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Funny Monkey
    they can use some 7-OH for that high cortisol episode
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

I used to be a Correctional Officer in a Max Security Prison for some years and those guys get big.
    I also was the Kitchen officer so I know that they don't put **** in the food. Basic high school type slop. The food is high in calories and they have the opportunity to purchase commisary items and most of them are the kinds of food that would help you pack on weight. Add in the fact that you have gym time and yard time where you can lift and or run, it is not that hard to imagine.
    Also, a smoke (no tobacco allowed in my states prison system) costs $20 in the prison black market. Weed $100 for a cap (chap stick cap full), so I can't even imagine what d-bol would go for. I never ran across any steroids in the prison system. Only drugs or tobacco. That doesn't mean it's not there. But the fact that easly obtained items like weed or tobacco are worth so much in the prison, I find it a little hard to believe that someone would go through all the trouble to smuggle steroids in. Because after all someone has to bring it in, usually prison staff, and they can make a lot more smuggling weed and tobacco rather than AAS.
    MGeorge
  18. New Member

ive heard prisons use grade c meat. grade a is basically top notch butcher stuff i think grade d is illegal. from what i heard grade c is used at taco bell white castle and wendys also. i dont eat that junk anyway but i thought it was interesting

Similar Forum Threads

1. Is it just Az or people in warmer climates in general?
    By Frank Reynolds in forum General Chat
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 05-22-2005, 09:14 PM
  2. Replies: 79
    Last Post: 04-26-2005, 07:27 AM
  3. Pisses me off: Unfit people in the fitness industry
    By DieTrying in forum General Chat
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-08-2004, 02:31 AM
  4. people in chat?
    By TheCSWFighter in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6