Bulk/ cutting cals???

1. Registered User

Bulk/ cutting cals???

Does anyone have a online calculator that will help me find out how many cals I should cut/bulk/maintain on????
    Moderate activity during the day now cardio....

thanks bros!!!

2. Registered User

It kinda just depends on what your body needs for your different goals as everybody's different. Are you still a beginner or have you already tried bulking/cutting/main. with caloric ranges?

What are you wanting to accomplish at the moment? Give us a brief history about yourself, age, weight, BF%, years training, goals, etc. and we can better help you.

With that said, usually 18-23cals times each lb. of bodyweight will allow one to grow and make gains in the gym. Just gotta find your sweet spot. And then for another basic guideline, whatever the number of cals you're using to bulk, subtract around 500-1000 less in order to start losing fat.

Make sure to post your current diet and whatever else that can help us help you.
  3. Registered User

Lifting 5 years 185 10 percent??? I just want to find my maintenence level because i haveing stomach problems and dont want to lose weight.

Quote Originally Posted by lifted
    It kinda just depends on what your body needs for your different goals as everybody's different. Are you still a beginner or have you already tried bulking/cutting/main. with caloric ranges?

What are you wanting to accomplish at the moment? Give us a brief history about yourself, age, weight, BF%, years training, goals, etc. and we can better help you.

With that said, usually 18-23cals times each lb. of bodyweight will allow one to grow and make gains in the gym. Just gotta find your sweet spot. And then for another basic guideline, whatever the number of cals you're using to bulk, subtract around 500-1000 less in order to start losing fat.

Make sure to post your current diet and whatever else that can help us help you.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. question bout cutting cals.
    By Dugyrios in forum Bulking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-04-2006, 10:40 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-25-2005, 07:19 PM
  3. Bulking & Cutting Anyone try this?
    By Jim Mills in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-06-2005, 07:58 AM