Bulk/ cutting cals???
- 03-22-2005, 03:00 PM
- 03-22-2005, 04:18 PM
It kinda just depends on what your body needs for your different goals as everybody's different. Are you still a beginner or have you already tried bulking/cutting/main. with caloric ranges?
What are you wanting to accomplish at the moment? Give us a brief history about yourself, age, weight, BF%, years training, goals, etc. and we can better help you.
With that said, usually 18-23cals times each lb. of bodyweight will allow one to grow and make gains in the gym. Just gotta find your sweet spot. And then for another basic guideline, whatever the number of cals you're using to bulk, subtract around 500-1000 less in order to start losing fat.
Make sure to post your current diet and whatever else that can help us help you.
- 03-22-2005, 08:08 PM
Lifting 5 years 185 10 percent??? I just want to find my maintenence level because i haveing stomach problems and dont want to lose weight.
Originally Posted by lifted
Similar Forum Threads
- By Dugyrios in forum BulkingReplies: 2Last Post: 08-04-2006, 10:40 AM
- By aceman0920 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 06-25-2005, 07:19 PM
- By Jim Mills in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 0Last Post: 06-06-2005, 07:58 AM
- By Tiabin in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 08-18-2004, 04:46 PM
- By Lifeguard in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-08-2003, 03:40 PM