need a new breakfast

  1. need a new breakfast


    Its gotten to the point that when I even look at eggs now I start to gag. I usually eat 6 for breakfast with one yolk and 3/4 a cup of oatmeal. I am bulking so I know I should have more like 12 eggs and 1 1/2 cup of oatmeal, but I cant get all that down. Even with my 6 and 3/4, I puked a few times eating breakfast this week. Any suggestions? Please no protein powder for breakfast, i use too much already at work.


  2. maybe try making it into a shake. i do it all the time for breakfast. i put 10 egg whites, 12 oz of water, 3/4 cup of oatmeal, frozen strawberries, a bannana and a hand full of ice cubes in a blender. i cook the eggs for 1 min and 25 sec in the microwave to kill any bacteria. blend it all togeather and theres my breakfast.

  3. You could try sauted lean ham. Sometimes I like to eat sauted ground beef for breakfast. Just add Lawry's seasoning salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Some diced onions and mixed veggies can be added but are not necessary. Oatmeal with raisins, splenda, cinnamon, butter, and milk is a nice addition as well.
    •   
       


  4. my cutting breakfast shake:
    16oz milk
    3 whole eggs
    1 scoop protein powder
    1 cup oatmeal

    my bulking breakfast shake:
    16oz milk
    6 whole eggs
    2 scoops protein powder
    1 cup oatmeal
    2 TB peanut butter
    1 tsp honey

    the peanut butter and chocolate protein powder compliment each other rather well for the bulker, tastes pretty damn good.

  5. i am trying to avoid a liquid breakfast, I eat too many of them each day anyway. I used to do this breakfast shake

    4eggs, 1yoke
    1 cup milk
    1/2 cup plain yogurt
    1/2 cup 100% fruit juice (any kind)

    I am sick of this too.......breakfast sucks, i hate eating in the morning

  6. Why not have some oatmeal and a can or 2 of tuna?

  7. If I had to wake up to that at 5:30 in the morning I'd slit my throat.

  8. I agree though breakfast is by far my hardest meal ot force down... Not much better with everything Bobo has me eating too.

  9. mmmm Bohica.......2 cans of tuna and oat meal for breakfast......I definitely wont puke that up!!!!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by houseman
    If I had to wake up to that at 5:30 in the morning I'd slit my throat.
    If I had to wake up at 5:30 in the morning I'd slit my throat.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by BOHICA
    If I had to wake up at 5:30 in the morning I'd slit my throat.
    LOL

  12. Quote Originally Posted by BOHICA
    I agree though breakfast is by far my hardest meal ot force down.
    Same here. That's why I just throw down a shake and a bagel.

  13. I like about a pound of cottage cheese with some crushed pineapple in it for breakfast,maybe supplement that with some oatmeal and a nice tall cup of milk.

  14. christ dude.....a pound of cottage cheese and then a tall glass of milk.....combined with the sugar of the pineapple!!!!!!!! puke city!!!!!!!!!! Thats alot of diary in one sitting. In all seriousness everyone keeps talking about cottage with fruit, i think I am gonna try it
  15. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by houseman
    If I had to wake up to that at 5:30 in the morning I'd slit my throat.
    Quote Originally Posted by BOHICA
    If I had to wake up at 5:30 in the morning I'd slit my throat.
    I wake up every morning at 3:45 and I could slit your throat.
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

    Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

    I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by B5150
    I wake up every morning at 3:45 and I could slit your throat.
    lol

  17. I just blend 3/4 cup oatmeal, 1.5 scoop of protein, 0.5 scoop casein and 500 ml skim milk in a blender. Tastes nice and thick and keeps me satisifed until my next meal. Its also great to make and run when in a hurry.

  18. Some ideas:

    1.)1 glass of skim milk
    Whole wheat toast or bagel
    Baked beans
    Cottage cheese & fruit or fat free yogurt for dessert

    2.)cottage cheese, oats, milk, splenda, cinnamon, etc. all mixed together

    3.)Omelette(eggs & oats w/ sugar free syrup, eggs & cottage cheese & salsa, etc)

    4.)Turkey Sandwich

    5.)Grilled steak. Just reheat it in the microwave and add a little sauce.

    6.)Blend cottage cheese, oats, fruit, yogurt, egg white, & whey. Refrigerate or freeze. It's like ice cream or pudding.

    It's good to have a few different things on hand. Sometimes certain things just don't sound good when you wake up.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Moyer
    Some ideas:

    1.)1 glass of skim milk
    Whole wheat toast or bagel
    Baked beans
    Cottage cheese & fruit or fat free yogurt for dessert

    2.)cottage cheese, oats, milk, splenda, cinnamon, etc. all mixed together

    3.)Omelette(eggs & oats w/ sugar free syrup, eggs & cottage cheese & salsa, etc)

    4.)Turkey Sandwich

    5.)Grilled steak. Just reheat it in the microwave and add a little sauce.

    6.)Blend cottage cheese, oats, fruit, yogurt, egg white, & whey. Refrigerate or freeze. It's like ice cream or pudding.

    It's good to have a few different things on hand. Sometimes certain things just don't sound good when you wake up.
    baked beans for breakfast? what an inconsiderate way to start your day, with a bunch of ass fuel.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by B5150
    I wake up every morning at 3:45 and I could slit your throat.


  21. Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    baked beans for breakfast? what an inconsiderate way to start your day, with a bunch of ass fuel.
    could be worse, he could have a 3+ egg omlette with onion, broccoli and pepper jack cheese... The reek from that would be epic, not to mention it'd be coming from both holes.

  22. I am the same way, eggs gag me all the time and smell like a wet dog. I use whole wheat tortilla shells, and sometimes will use chicken, steak, or egg, and ad whatever i feel like haveing with it like lettuce or etc. I cook most of my meals on sunday's and wed. therefore i always have something handy and just warm them up.

  23. I can't do cooked eggs ever again... gag city. I still havent gotten tired of drinking them raw though.

  24. make protein pancakes.....toss some flavourless whey into the batter and eat them up with syrup (sugar free or original...whatever you want).

  25. I know you are trying to avoid eating in the morning, but here is what I like:

    Oatmeal with 50 gr of vanilla whey protien mixed in and cooked with spenda. If you mix the protien in the oats first, add water and then microwave it, everything should turn out nicely. Simple and easy to eat.


  26. make protein pancakes.....toss some flavourless whey into the batter and eat them up with syrup (sugar free or original...whatever you want).
    I'm with you t_dot, likin' the hi-pro pancake idea. Start w/ whole grain pancake mix, and jazz it the phuq up! I usually do oatmeal w/protein for breakfast or open face peanut butter and banana sandwiches, but the cakes are gonna be a staple. Love freakin' breakfast!!!

  27. I still like glenihan's oatmeal pancake recipe. I changed it a tad bit.

    5 eggs
    1/2 cup of oatmeal
    1/2 scoop of unflavored whey isolate
    cinnamon
    splenda
    splash of milk
    Cook in skillet, viola, oatmeal pancake.
    This is my pre workout meal, but you get the point.

    Oatmeal Pancake 555 calories-26g fat-27g carbs-50g protein

  28. Quote Originally Posted by UNDERTAKER
    christ dude.....a pound of cottage cheese and then a tall glass of milk.....combined with the sugar of the pineapple!!!!!!!! puke city!!!!!!!!!! Thats alot of diary in one sitting. In all seriousness everyone keeps talking about cottage with fruit, i think I am gonna try it
    You should try it with fruit, it's completely different than plain. I love CC with yogurt and walnuts too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Moyer
    5.)Grilled steak. Just reheat it in the microwave and add a little sauce.
    Hell, yeah! If I could afford it, I think I could get used to a pound of NY strip every morning!

  29. sourinthemind..... I also use the same thing for breakfast, however, after hearing from several people that nuking your whey kills its effectiveness....i changed to adding it after I nuke the oatmeal. I was told it somehow breaks it down and won't be very effective in the body. who knows, but I just add it after now. little bit more of a pain, but not much.

  30. I am trying to get away from using powder (wpc, wpi, etc) for breakfast, I use to much powder throughout the day as it is.

  31. 3/4cup ground oats, 24g whey, 24g milk isolate, 1 tbspn ground flax seed. Mix with water & chug every morning. I add a banana sometiimes too.

    I sometimes use a carb mix of 1/2 oats & 1/2 ground grapenuts for variety.

  32. why not just keep it simple 4oz of chicken with some ranch dressing, some apple sauce and vege's

  33. dude its breakfast for christ sake

  34. Quote Originally Posted by boomr
    sourinthemind..... I also use the same thing for breakfast, however, after hearing from several people that nuking your whey kills its effectiveness....i changed to adding it after I nuke the oatmeal. I was told it somehow breaks it down and won't be very effective in the body. who knows, but I just add it after now. little bit more of a pain, but not much.
    Boomr...if you are talking about de-naturing the protien, then that just isn't the case here. Don't worry, just eat it the way you like it.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by UNDERTAKER
    dude its breakfast for christ sake
    thats what I mean
    its breakfast no one wants to think that early in the morning
    alright though throw in some some whole grain cereal then - I've grown to love all-bran

  36. soul,

    so it doesn't harm it in the least huh? well then, that will save me a step. make it easier on my brain, trying to work through the haze of morning.


    boomr

  37. Quote Originally Posted by B5150
    I wake up every morning at 3:45 and I could slit your throat.

    I wake up at 3:26 every morning....can you slit my throat?


    when i'm sick of shakes and oats (and have time), I'll throw a cup of oatmeal into 8-10 egg whites in a frying pan. Split them into patties. Then put Splenda, cinnamon and S/F syrup on top. Tastes like French Toast.

    Another one that I like is a cup of cottage cheese with a scoop of protein and 1/2 cup mixed berries. Sometimes chocolate, sometimes vanilla. A little BSL flavoring makes it scrumptous
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Need new breakfast shake and Greens Powder
    By Buffspartan in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-25-2012, 02:10 AM
  2. Need a new belt, badly...
    By PumpingIron in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 07-23-2007, 02:55 PM
  3. I need a new start...
    By Spiral_ in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-11-2006, 12:00 PM
  4. I NEED A NEW ROUTINE!!!!!
    By UNDERTAKER in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-22-2005, 10:32 PM
  5. Need a new split!
    By frofan in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-21-2003, 10:50 PM
Log in
Log in