help!

1. Board Supporter
    Answers

help!

i dont know what it is but I can never out last a diet mroe than a week. I dont know what I am lacking. I lvoe working out and all but I cant do it. Are there anyways for me to do this thing called "Dieting"? How can i become mentally stronger. i am at a high Bf% so if you guys have any diet programs that you could recommend to me that would be awsome. My email is dpolelax32@aol.com. HELP ME PLEASE!!

2. New Member
    Answers

Stop thinking of it as a diet. Make up your mind you will eat more of the right stuff and less of the BS. Eat more offen and dont let yourself get starved, snacks will help your cravings. I bought the "AB's Diet" and used the principles to lose some weight. I didn't pay any attention to the workouts but the nutrition aspect was good for me.

3. Board Supporter
    Answers

Ok thanks. Right now im using an online program fitDay which is awsome it lets me set goals and says my calorie intake and what i burned i recommend it to everyone. Fitday.com.

•   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Answers

1) don't set unreasonable goals.
    2) don't expect to lose 20lbs the first week
    3) are you starving yourself completely?

5. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by zaph123
    i dont know what it is but I can never out last a diet mroe than a week. I dont know what I am lacking. I lvoe working out and all but I cant do it. Are there anyways for me to do this thing called "Dieting"? How can i become mentally stronger. i am at a high Bf% so if you guys have any diet programs that you could recommend to me that would be awsome. My email is dpolelax32@aol.com. HELP ME PLEASE!!
    the biggest piece of advice i could give you is prepare all your meals before hand. i usually spend a good 2 hours every sunday preparing all my meals for the upcoming week. if you dont have anything prepared it gives you a reason to cheat but if your food is prepared you will have a much easier time sticking to your diet.

6. New Member
    Answers

The hardest part is the very beginning. Ive been eating clean for about 3 months now and I dont even think I would be able to eat anything bad without feeling really sick. Try to make a list of foods that you like and that are "clean" so you can switch them in and out so you dont get bored of what you are eating. Also just because your eating clean it doesnt mean it has to be boring...there are lots of recipies you can find online. Also schedual a cheat meal every week if you need one.

7. Board Supporter
    Answers

Sounds good thanks for the suggestions. I am not starving myself I just cut the unneeded calories. Im making sure i am getting enough protein and my goal is 3.5 lbs a week for 5 weeks. So far i lost 2 pounds and I am in the process of planning a daily meal routine.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. maybe this will help BDC, creatine info.
    By ralph4u2c in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-08-2012, 05:11 PM
  2. Need Help: I got Sore Nipples!
    By Big Masa in forum General Chat
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-26-2003, 12:31 AM
  3. Help Asap
    By shanesurfs in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-07-2002, 05:31 PM
  4. Need some help with tight hamstrings