Twin Peak: can a cheat day be put in your diet?

Irongame

Awards
I've read the articles and I have a pretty good understanding of your diet's principals. What I wanted to know is if a "cheat day" can be cycled into the week, ie. not accounting for any levels of carbs, fat, or protein. My idea was to do
Saturday - Cheat
Sunday - 250g carbs
Monday - 150g carbs
Tuesday - 50 g carbs
Wednesday - 250g carbs
Thursday - 150 g carbs
Friday - 100g carbs

I lift GVT style Sun Mon Wed Fri and 30min cardio afterwards
Interval Sprints Tue Thur

Twin Peak

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It really depends on your body type and goals. And you habits. If you are an endo, one day a week of cheating will kill you. If you are someone (like me) who can put away food like an etheopian at a chinese buffet, one day cheating will kill you. If you are looking for optimal fat loss, one day cheating will demolish that.

On the other hand, if you lose fat fairly easily, and you aren't going for as much fat loss as quickly as possible, but rather a moderate rate of fat loss that will keep your sanity, then, I would set it up as follows.

Put a No carb day the day before, and the day after. Lift heavy, and high volume first thing in the morning. Take 3 caps of GXR and 2 servings of SesaThin with each meal.

You should be fine.

Irongame

Awards
Sounds good, thanks for the reply. I think I will limit it to a cheat breakfast and a cheat dinner with desert of course. I actually find I cannot eat much (in the way of actual volume) on cheat days. I tend to take in a lot of sugar and I end up feeling anxious to get back to proper diet the following day. Usually feel pretty crappy by the end of the day. I am definately an endo, but for sanities sake, I need to be able to look forward to the end of the week when I can eat somthing Ive been craving.