your weakness

1. your weakness

whats your weakness as far as nutriton goes...(ie something you tend to eat often, even though you know it aint that good for gains etc)...mine: no sugar added ice cream (the best you can do as far as icecream but still...)

2. oh...any marshmellow fluff.....w/ pb man. thats lethal. (once in awhile though with them fluffs)

3. Any junk food. Pop chips, chocolate bars.... I am bad.. Talk to ya...
    •   

4. You bros worry about diet?

Sorry, couldn't resist! I'm an ecto-meso so my BF is always below 10% without any worries. I eat ANYTHING that is in front of me...but, my biggest vice has to be MASS QUANTITES of Snicker bars.

Chemo

5. I'm an ecto meso as well. I eat whatever but I am trying to get ripped for cuba. But normally I don't care... talk to ya..

6. I was one back in the day too til I quit smoking. Then my metabolism slowed to a crawl.

My vice now is fat @$$ burgers n pizza.

And kiddies... the moral of this story is... DON'T SMOKE!!!

7. Beer and just overall drinking is my downfall... I can resist the food... but when everyone is out hittin the bars, I always get suckered in

8. Originally posted by whosyourdaddy02
    Beer and just overall drinking is my downfall... I can resist the food... but when everyone is out hittin the bars, I always get suckered in
    I forgot about the alcohol. I can't help it either... the worst is when I combine alcohol w/pizzas n burgers.

9. i definetely worry about what i eat too much. i get so many "you only live once speeches" man, unbelievable. but the sad part....i agree with them. mmmm snickers bar.

10. Salty french fries. Nothing like alot of sodium with some saturated fats.

11. Man I get the "only live once" lecture at least once a week. Especially when my friends come over, whilst I'm weighing up each ingredient of my dinner on my scales - they're always dissin. Asses !

If I'm out partying/drinking... I struggle to stay away from junk when the night is over. My usual is 2 Gyros, 1 spring roll, and chocolate milk to wash it down ! Bad, bad, bad !

More weaknesses are:
    Cookies and Cream Ice-Cream
    Crunchy Peanut butter on hot toast
    Oreo's
    Dark chocolate.

*mouth waters*....

12. Red meat.

13. Originally posted by Sean
    Red meat.
    that's bad??

14. I like sweets, like McCain Deep n Delicious. Apple pie, cream pie, soda pop, fries, KFC, burger, gravy, all that good stuff.

15. Originally posted by bigbadboss101
    I like sweets, like McCain Deep n Delicious. Apple pie, cream pie, soda pop, fries, KFC, burger, gravy, all that good stuff.
    ha...thats a solid list man

16. Originally posted by Big Daddy Chemo
    You bros worry about diet?

Sorry, couldn't resist! I'm an ecto-meso so my BF is always below 10% without any worries. I eat ANYTHING that is in front of me...but, my biggest vice has to be MASS QUANTITES of Snicker bars.

Chemo

SNICKERS!!!!!!

YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!

I'm ecto meso too...haha

so I can eat just about anything
    Read This Book!!: Anabolic Steroids and the Athlete by William N. Taylor M.D.

17. Originally posted by sage

that's bad??
    Well, it could be...

18. Originally posted by Sean

Well, it could be...
    it could it could...but uknow, lean reds like eye & top round, extra (93% +) ground beef, flanks you can never get enough. its them filet mignons and more tender meats that might get you

19. ...i guess it really depends on your goals (whether losing or gaining weight/bf) red meat that is

20. Originally posted by sage
    oh...any marshmellow fluff.....w/ pb man. thats lethal. (once in awhile though with them fluffs)
    FLUFFERNUTTERS!!!! I thought I was one of the only people who eats those. When I was a kid, that's all I ate... couldn't understand people liking pb&j, knowing you could just have a fluffernutter. But... since when are these bad for you?

My real vice is Edy's Dreamery Deep Dish Apple Pie, and any cinnamon or Ben and Jerry's Ice Creams. Man... oh man..... oh oh! and banna-custard pies... and silk cremes... and... ah hell, if it's sweet I love it!

21. fluffernutters are the truth. the best mix is the standard pb and marshmellow fluffs/creme with some nutella spread.....shidddd

22. mmmmmmmmmm...........nachos!!! !!!!!!

23. Jellybeans..................Ma n, I cant get enough of them!!!

Peace

Bone

Similar Forum Threads

1. What's your handicap (weakness) in the gym?
    By capnsavem in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-12-2009, 07:54 PM
  2. What flavor of protein shake is your favorite?
    By Chemo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 07-22-2007, 03:11 PM
  3. Your Bodytype
    By Lifeguard in forum General Chat
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-05-2006, 03:17 PM
  4. Post your pre/post workout nutrition regimens...
    By TMack40 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 04-06-2003, 06:21 AM
  5. Post your pre/post workout nutrition regimens...
    By TMack40 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-21-2002, 10:10 PM