your weakness

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
whats your weakness as far as nutriton goes...(ie something you tend to eat often, even though you know it aint that good for gains etc)...mine: no sugar added ice cream (the best you can do as far as icecream but still...)

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
oh...any marshmellow fluff.....w/ pb man. thats lethal. (once in awhile though with them fluffs)

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Any junk food. Pop chips, chocolate bars.... I am bad.. Talk to ya...

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
You bros worry about diet? ;)

Sorry, couldn't resist! I'm an ecto-meso so my BF is always below 10% without any worries. I eat ANYTHING that is in front of me...but, my biggest vice has to be MASS QUANTITES of Snicker bars.

Chemo

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
I'm an ecto meso as well. I eat whatever but I am trying to get ripped for cuba. But normally I don't care... talk to ya..

Supa Freek 420

Supa Freek 420

E-BOLLER
Awards
  • Established
I was one back in the day too til I quit smoking. Then my metabolism slowed to a crawl. :(

My vice now is fat @$$ burgers n pizza.

And kiddies... the moral of this story is... DON'T SMOKE!!! :mad:

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
Beer and just overall drinking is my downfall... I can resist the food... but when everyone is out hittin the bars, I always get suckered in :)

Supa Freek 420

Supa Freek 420

E-BOLLER
Awards
  • Established
Beer and just overall drinking is my downfall... I can resist the food... but when everyone is out hittin the bars, I always get suckered in :)
I forgot about the alcohol. I can't help it either... the worst is when I combine alcohol w/pizzas n burgers.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
i definetely worry about what i eat too much. i get so many "you only live once speeches" man, unbelievable. but the sad part....i agree with them. mmmm snickers bar.

BigBenn

Awards
Salty french fries. Nothing like alot of sodium with some saturated fats.

R.I.C.

Awards
Man I get the "only live once" lecture at least once a week. Especially when my friends come over, whilst I'm weighing up each ingredient of my dinner on my scales - they're always dissin. Asses !

If I'm out partying/drinking... I struggle to stay away from junk when the night is over. My usual is 2 Gyros, 1 spring roll, and chocolate milk to wash it down ! Bad, bad, bad !

More weaknesses are:
Cookies and Cream Ice-Cream
Crunchy Peanut butter on hot toast
Oreo's
Dark chocolate.

*mouth waters*....

bigbadboss101

Awards
I like sweets, like McCain Deep n Delicious. Apple pie, cream pie, soda pop, fries, KFC, burger, gravy, all that good stuff.

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
You bros worry about diet? ;)

Sorry, couldn't resist! I'm an ecto-meso so my BF is always below 10% without any worries. I eat ANYTHING that is in front of me...but, my biggest vice has to be MASS QUANTITES of Snicker bars.

Chemo

SNICKERS!!!!!!

YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I'm ecto meso too...haha :cool:

so I can eat just about anything

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established

Well, it could be...:cool:
it could it could...but uknow, lean reds like eye & top round, extra (93% +) ground beef, flanks you can never get enough. its them filet mignons and more tender meats that might get you

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
...i guess it really depends on your goals (whether losing or gaining weight/bf) red meat that is

BrKonman

Awards
oh...any marshmellow fluff.....w/ pb man. thats lethal. (once in awhile though with them fluffs)
FLUFFERNUTTERS!!!! I thought I was one of the only people who eats those. When I was a kid, that's all I ate... couldn't understand people liking pb&j, knowing you could just have a fluffernutter. But... since when are these bad for you? ;)

My real vice is Edy's Dreamery Deep Dish Apple Pie, and any cinnamon or Ben and Jerry's Ice Creams. Man... oh man..... oh oh! and banna-custard pies... and silk cremes... and... ah hell, if it's sweet I love it!

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
fluffernutters are the truth. the best mix is the standard pb and marshmellow fluffs/creme with some nutella spread.....shidddd

Bone

Awards
Jellybeans..................Man, I cant get enough of them!!!

Peace

Bone