BF% question

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Quote Originally Posted by TravTriggz
    im pointing this question towards those people who are in that 8-5% body fat range.

    IT CANT BE ALL DIET CAN IT??

    post some inside info for me, diet logs, cardio routines (how often what intensity)

    im stuck in that 12-13% bf range , im gonna try sprints and jump roping instead of long distance running. but id like to know what the "Pros" think about this

    I agree with just about everything people have said. Going by your past results if YOU want to go low you need to be anal about your meals including weighing everything. Being lean is NOT easy for most of us.

    So here is what I suggest. High protein and good fat low carbs. Keep lowering the calories 500 a week until you start losing a pound or 2 a week. If you go for a week with no loss of fat then have a pig out day with at least 300 grams of carbs half simple half complex. You should pick up a couple pounds of water which will go away in a couple days and your metabolism should have kicked in again.


    CROWLER


  2. Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER
    Props to you! 240 at 6' tall and 5% year round very impressive.

    Would love to see a pic.
    Actually I think homeboy said he was 5'7"
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by exnihilo
    Actually I think homeboy said he was 5'7"

    5' 7" 240lbs 5% year round

  4. OH yah well im 5,4 280lbs 4.5% BF. I just dont compete because I don't have time!!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by BOHICA
    OH yah well im 5,4 280lbs 4.5% BF. I just dont compete because I don't have time!!
    Yeah? Well my dad can beat up your dad!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER
    Props to you! 240 at 6' tall and 5% year round very impressive.

    Would love to see a pic.


    CROWLER
    For me...it only matters what you bring to the stage...although I must admit I am one of the few who really don't go over 15-20 lbs of contest weight.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by sourinthemind
    For me...it only matters what you bring to the stage...although I must admit I am one of the few who really don't go over 15-20 lbs of contest weight.
    I was just bored and thought I'd do a look see, dude you realize that you're coming on stage heavier than darrem charles and kamili (and you're shorter than kamili too, lol). You should turn pro and make some money doing this **** if you aren't already - hell even if you're stocky as **** and asymmetrical you should be able to do ok.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by exnihilo
    I was just bored and thought I'd do a look see, dude you realize that you're coming on stage heavier than darrem charles and kamili (and you're shorter than kamili too, lol). You should turn pro and make some money doing this **** if you aren't already - hell even if you're stocky as **** and asymmetrical you should be able to do ok.

    What do you think the chances are he will actually post a pic?

  9. hmm so roughly 5'7 225ish on stage? ... must be dexter jackson ... or someone else lol

  10. Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    hmm so roughly 5'7 225ish on stage? ... must be dexter jackson ... or someone else lol
    Yeah lol we know he's black because he doesn't tan, if he was an amateur there'd be no reason not to post a pic, but I suppose if he was pro he would have a decent excuse not to post a pic, at least that'd be one reason.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER
    Props to you! 240 at 6' tall and 5% year round very impressive.

    Would love to see a pic.


    CROWLER
    He said 6" shorter, which would be 5'7", 5%, 240lbs.

    For a competitive BBer, that doesn't surprise me.

    He made a nice post regarding bodyfat being a ratio, and I did the math to prove it in a post around here somewhere. Therefore, a guy can have a 20mm fat layer and be at 14% whereas another guy can have a 20mm fat layer and be at 25%...

  12. Booooya! Finally, someone who gets it! Thank you....


    Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00
    He said 6" shorter, which would be 5'7", 5%, 240lbs.

    For a competitive BBer, that doesn't surprise me.

    He made a nice post regarding bodyfat being a ratio, and I did the math to prove it in a post around here somewhere. Therefore, a guy can have a 20mm fat layer and be at 14% whereas another guy can have a 20mm fat layer and be at 25%...
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Calories/metabolism/bf% questions
    By pigeonjp in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-04-2016, 12:05 PM
  2. Calorie /metabolism/bf questions
    By pigeonjp in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-27-2016, 04:36 PM
  3. High BF% questions on lifting
    By goberzerk in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-24-2013, 04:10 PM
  4. Need your opinions. BF% question w/pic
    By Diabolik in forum Pics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-10-2013, 07:15 PM
  5. bfs program question...??
    By clippers41 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-07-2006, 07:37 PM
Log in
Log in