- 04-16-2005, 02:23 AM
Originally Posted by CROWLER
For a competitive BBer, that doesn't surprise me.
He made a nice post regarding bodyfat being a ratio, and I did the math to prove it in a post around here somewhere. Therefore, a guy can have a 20mm fat layer and be at 14% whereas another guy can have a 20mm fat layer and be at 25%...
- 04-21-2005, 04:06 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By goberzerk in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 10-24-2013, 04:10 PM
- By Diabolik in forum PicsReplies: 21Last Post: 07-10-2013, 07:15 PM
- By rezakhan in forum Weight LossReplies: 10Last Post: 06-13-2011, 08:23 PM
- By paulygon in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 06-27-2008, 07:14 PM
- By clippers41 in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 11-07-2006, 07:37 PM