- 04-16-2005, 01:23 AM
Originally Posted by CROWLER
For a competitive BBer, that doesn't surprise me.
He made a nice post regarding bodyfat being a ratio, and I did the math to prove it in a post around here somewhere. Therefore, a guy can have a 20mm fat layer and be at 14% whereas another guy can have a 20mm fat layer and be at 25%...
- 04-21-2005, 03:06 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By pigeonjp in forum 35 and OlderReplies: 9Last Post: 10-04-2016, 11:05 AM
- By pigeonjp in forum Weight LossReplies: 14Last Post: 09-27-2016, 03:36 PM
- By goberzerk in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 10-24-2013, 03:10 PM
- By Diabolik in forum PicsReplies: 21Last Post: 07-10-2013, 06:15 PM
- By clippers41 in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 11-07-2006, 06:37 PM