- 03-10-2005, 05:06 PM
i just picked up an herbal diuretic, wondering if doing cardio while taking these is safe?
i mean like how long after you take the pills would you do cardio....like 30min, 1hr, 2hrs.
the directions say to consume three pills after morning meal and three more after mid-day meal,
sometimes i do cardio during the day cause i have class at 8 in the morning and just wanted to be on the safe
side when doing my cardio.
- 03-18-2005, 12:55 AM
- 03-18-2005, 04:34 PM
03-21-2005, 05:07 PM
Why are you using the diuretic? Excess water retention? Most herbal diuretics that I have used seem to take effect within 2-4 hr. I find Urva Ursi to be the most effective. Dandalion is good too.
03-21-2005, 10:11 PM
The UU is a good one. Take with potassium, vit.C or ammonium chloride, and caffiene to increase it's effectiveness.Originally Posted by sourinthemind
03-21-2005, 10:24 PM
sorry fellas i have been on spring break, i am using H2o lean by MRM. i am currently running a cutting for contest diet. just trying to see what i looked like with all the water squeezed out of me.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Iron Warrior in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 06-09-2004, 12:14 AM
- By raytrade in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-10-2004, 02:04 AM
- By spoofy in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 04-08-2004, 05:50 PM
- By rislingohya in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-25-2004, 05:30 PM
- By sage in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-03-2003, 02:48 PM