herbal diuretic

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
i just picked up an herbal diuretic, wondering if doing cardio while taking these is safe?

i mean like how long after you take the pills would you do cardio....like 30min, 1hr, 2hrs.

the directions say to consume three pills after morning meal and three more after mid-day meal,

sometimes i do cardio during the day cause i have class at 8 in the morning and just wanted to be on the safe

side when doing my cardio.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I would separate it from the cardio, you don't have to take it at those exact times for it to work

sourinthemind

Awards
Why are you using the diuretic? Excess water retention? Most herbal diuretics that I have used seem to take effect within 2-4 hr. I find Urva Ursi to be the most effective. Dandalion is good too.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Why are you using the diuretic? Excess water retention? Most herbal diuretics that I have used seem to take effect within 2-4 hr. I find Urva Ursi to be the most effective. Dandalion is good too.
The UU is a good one. Take with potassium, vit.C or ammonium chloride, and caffiene to increase it's effectiveness.

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
sorry fellas i have been on spring break, i am using H2o lean by MRM. i am currently running a cutting for contest diet. just trying to see what i looked like with all the water squeezed out of me.