- 03-08-2005, 05:04 PM
- 03-08-2005, 05:13 PM
I am pretty sure they are comparable and I like the suggestion about having a recipe section.
- 03-08-2005, 05:24 PM
- 6'0" 220 lbs.
- Join Date
- Dec 2004
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
Good idea on the Recipe Section.
03-08-2005, 05:25 PM
Basmati rice has a higher GI value.
03-08-2005, 06:02 PM
Basmati is white rice, its just has long grain, and its high in GI. but dam i love it, it a guilty pleasure.
03-08-2005, 06:26 PM
Pretty much everywhere I've read is that Basmati has a GI of 58 and Brown rice has a GI of 55 - it's very, very close to Brown rice.Originally Posted by acecombact1
Similar Forum Threads
- By EEmain in forum Weight LossReplies: 10Last Post: 05-03-2005, 09:15 PM
- By cliff_vtr in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-21-2005, 02:38 PM
- By Iron Warrior in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-23-2005, 10:06 PM
- By MaDmaN in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 09-29-2004, 12:58 PM
- By windwords7 in forum Weight LossReplies: 11Last Post: 06-12-2003, 07:32 PM