Diet for delivery guy?

1. Registered User
    Answers

Diet for delivery guy?

I am having a horrible time trying to get back to my game in the gym. Here is the deal. About 6 months ago I had trained for 14 weeks for my first BB show and it got cancelled 10 days out. I was devistated and got pretty depressed. I totally disappeared from the gym and move away and got a new job as a delivery driver. I am really trying to get my physique half way where it used to be, but am having a very hard time trying to find a diet that will work for me. I'm in a delivery truck most of the day so my food can't be heated up. I've been bringing in my own sub sandwhiches, but I know that this is'nt the answer to leaning up. I'm trying to find something that I can bring in my lunch box that is going to taste decent and not get me fat. Can you guys think of anything that will help me out?

2. Gold Member
    Stats
    6'0"  222 lbs.
    Answers

canned chicken, canned tuna, grain bagels, i take those to class with me every day.
  3. Gold Member
    Stats
    6'4"  269 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by zeus007
    I am having a horrible time trying to get back to my game in the gym. Here is the deal. About 6 months ago I had trained for 14 weeks for my first BB show and it got cancelled 10 days out. I was devistated and got pretty depressed. I totally disappeared from the gym and move away and got a new job as a delivery driver. I am really trying to get my physique half way where it used to be, but am having a very hard time trying to find a diet that will work for me. I'm in a delivery truck most of the day so my food can't be heated up. I've been bringing in my own sub sandwhiches, but I know that this is'nt the answer to leaning up. I'm trying to find something that I can bring in my lunch box that is going to taste decent and not get me fat. Can you guys think of anything that will help me out?
    Instead of subs, just make some wraps. Chicken breast wraps with veggies and fat free thousand island dressing is some good ****.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Invest in some MRP's or protein bars. Egg and chicken salad on whole wheat tortilla's are good. Meats can be cooked and put into a cooler. So can veggies, rice, pasta, potato etc. The possibilities are endless really.

Similar Forum Threads

1. What do you guys think of my diet for lean, dry gains ?
    By liftallday123 in forum Natural Bodybuilding
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-13-2012, 03:49 PM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-07-2012, 11:50 AM
  3. Diet for the older guys
    By jmoney02 in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-10-2009, 09:59 AM
  4. Help with Diet for Skinny Fat guy!!
    By skinnymachine in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0