Good tasting weight gainer!?!?!!?

tommyboy

Awards
To make a long story short I want/need a good tasting weight gainer(not going to make me gage) that I can put in cold water and taste good. I cant put it in milk because it makes my IBS flare up and if possible No whey???? I think in allergic to that also. Or you guys could just help me make my own since I have so many conditions. I need one to drink twice a day because I have no time during school and need to get those cals in!!!!

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
Just get whatever protein you can take, add some natty-pb, and blended oates in with it. Homemade weight gainer and not loaded in sugars that just turn to fat anyway.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
there are other forms of protien powder other than whey, get ahold of some egg white powder and go with bohicas suggestion. Its not gonna taste good though. If your the real deal, you'll suck it up and SHOVE THAT **** DOWN THE OLD THROAT:whip:

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
I agree with Bohica. Also try adding olive oil to your protein shakes for extra cals.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
N-large2 is one of my favorite weight gainers, didnt really put much weight on me, but lately it seems like not much does. It tastes great, throw in some pb, olive oil, and some oats and you will be good to go

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Yeah N-Large is good. I usually use it PWO becasue of the high pro/carb count. Recently ordered some Cytogainer (couldn't resist, MM is so good I figured their weightgainer would be just as good.). I'll let you know how that turns out once I get it.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
Yeah N-Large is good. I usually use it PWO becasue of the high pro/carb count. Recently ordered some Cytogainer (couldn't resist, MM is so good I figured their weightgainer would be just as good.). I'll let you know how that turns out once I get it.
Cytogainer is good, tastes like cake mix I think.

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
Cytogainer and Optimum Nutritions Serious Mass are the two that I really like

Real Gains is pretty good too, all chocolate flavor since I never try anything else

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
Cytogainer and Optimum Nutritions Serious Mass are the two that I really like

Real Gains is pretty good too, all chocolate flavor since I never try anything else
I've used serious mass, but my god do you have to use alot of it. It's like shoveling powder into your glass lol.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
hmm favorite weight gainer ..... double cheeseburgers :)

merllin_2000

Awards
Beverly International make's a good tasting one, but they are a little pricey. My friend uses a protein powder with a picture of the hulk on it, i am not sure of the name but the calories in it are high. Personally i would go with Bohica idea, it's cheap and still very edible.

g4ud1n

Awards
  • Established
Nectar protein, oats, strawberries, and flax oil....mmmm good.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
nectar is a whey protein that is flavored like fruit punch, apple etc. It's pretty good, cept some burn my throat for some reason.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
do you guys put these in water???? or milk????
I always mix my protein with milk. It tastes better and milk also has extra calories and protein that water obviously doesn't.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
I mix with whatever i have around, most the time water if I'm using oates.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
I mix with whatever i have around, most the time water if I'm using oates.
I can't use water for some reason. I can just about choke down any kind of whole food, but I'm all about taste when it comes to protein and mixing it in water just doesn't do it for me.

tommyboy

Awards
Where can you get nectar protein from????

I can't use water for some reason. I can just about choke down any kind of whole food, but I'm all about taste when it comes to protein and mixing it in water just doesn't do it for me.

cwilson830

Awards
nectar is a whey protein that is flavored like fruit punch, apple etc. It's pretty good, cept some burn my throat for some reason.
Yeah, nectar is some good stuff - I usually drink the lemonade (/w water, not milk) I think it's 23g of protein per scoop.