- 03-01-2005, 12:56 PM
- 03-01-2005, 01:22 PM
You could do that, but you would probable have to take a good bunch depending on how they are dosed!
- 03-01-2005, 02:55 PM
Originally Posted by MaNiaK1027
03-02-2005, 02:52 AM
Dextrose is just a short way of saying dextrorotary glucose or D-glucose.This means the glucose molecule is arranged in a specific way. Most all glucose found in nature has this D-form, so the glucose in those diabitic products is no different than dextrose and much more expensive.
Similar Forum Threads
- By jcxy in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 09-30-2012, 02:07 PM
- By JamieVegas in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 3Last Post: 12-04-2008, 08:35 PM
- By x_muscle in forum SupplementsReplies: 62Last Post: 11-14-2005, 05:35 PM
- By TMack40 in forum Weight LossReplies: 40Last Post: 04-06-2003, 05:21 AM
- By TMack40 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-21-2002, 09:10 PM