favorite cheats

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by UNDERTAKER
    half these things you guys are suggesting , I dont even consider cheating if you tweak them a little. Fajitas? just use a wheat wrap and part skim cheese and non-fat sour cream with fresh grilled chicken and your good to go. Pasta? Just use 100% stone ground wheat flour pasta and make your own sauce and add very lean groun beef or turkey. For lunch today I had a chicken cheese steak on a very hearty type of wheat bread (alot of kernals, very unprocessed) and two peices of provalone and a pint of skim milk.
    Yeah... I understand that part. I do that often when I want the taste. But the point is to CHEAT!.... to not hold back and go for the good stuff.

2. Quote Originally Posted by JonesersRX7
    Yeah... I understand that part. I do that often when I want the taste. But the point is to CHEAT!.... to not hold back and go for the good stuff.
    EXACTLY!
    •   

3. fine then.....for real cheats I go for the good stuff

A cheat meal for me...

MacDonalds....
    double qp
    big mac
    fillet of fish

desert....
    ben and jerrys two pints

4. Haha... there we go!

5. eating family gathering tomorrow, lunch and dinner, lots of great italian food to cheat on...

but as for favorite, nothing goes past ice cream
    •   

6. man, for a cheat nothing beat a coke so cold it's starting to go slushy. add to that some mcdonalds fries with extra salt and ketchup, and than swing by a gas station and get a bag of krispy-kremes (preferably late at night, when they are delivered hot and fresh)

7. Oh heck yeah. Krispy Kremes. So good but when I get em I can almost see the fat as it accumulates on midsection. Little sugar fat bombs.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Favorite cheat food?
    By mccallister in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-08-2012, 04:05 PM
  2. Whats your favorite cheat food?
    By BigVrunga in forum General Chat
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 06-03-2006, 10:37 PM
  3. What is your favorite CHEAT food.
    By somewhatgifted in forum General Chat