Do Not Eat This Product!!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Do Not Eat This Product!!

http://www.x-entertainment.com/articles/0744/

as told HOLY ****. HOLY HOLY ****!

2. LMAO!

Cardiovascular disease for breakfast!
    •   

3. sweet jesus... I've never seen anything like that before ... hell, Ive never HEARD of anything like that...

HOLY **** indeed!! mutha****a.... wow

funny as hell though, great writing, nice find

4. mmm Swason hungry man dinners are the best for bulking

5. heres the hearclogger now! look at this ****!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    •   

6. well...lets be optomistic here...ummm...hmmm....nevermin d. It should have a warning label on it:

*WARNING: not for those with a somatotype other than 7/3/1

("7" is extreme ectomorphy, "3" is okay mesomorphy, and "1" is very little endomorphy) haah
    Read This Book!!: Anabolic Steroids and the Athlete by William N. Taylor M.D.

7. I will have the heart attack this morning mom.

8. I dunno if its a breakfast or a method of suicide.

9. mmmm...beefy ... great article... I personally enjoyed the writing..funny guy.. I think I know some major ectomorphs who should be eating this...

WYD

10. Originally posted by whosyourdaddy02
    mmmm...beefy ... great article... I personally enjoyed the writing..funny guy.. I think I know some major ectomorphs who should be eating this...

WYD
    *in slight Italian/New York mafia accent*

You talkin' to me?

11. Ehhh... Quicker than you
    Attached Images Attached Images  

12. LMFAO!!!!

13. great cutting choice! that sucker should be called Hungry-7 men (ok, thats not funny) sorry guys. Sage

14. Hmmm, greesy breakfast! *Said in best homer voice*

Is it just me, or does the sausage pic look like a couple little turds?

15. Originally posted by Draven
    Hmmm, greesy breakfast! *Said in best homer voice*

Is it just me, or does the sausage pic look like a couple little turds?
    not jus u bro...

ok...heres whatcha do...eat this stuff 2 or three times a day then sue the manufacturer like those folks are suing micky d's and claim you thought it was good to eat a healthy breakfast!

16. i'd hit it

17. 231 % of the daily allowance for cholesterol. thats for a 2000 calorie diet. disgusting

18. Originally posted by msclbldrguy

not jus u bro...
    Apparently not!

"The next food we're going to take a look at was my favorite of the bunch. Sausage has a new face, and it's not unlike the current face of what dogs leave on your front lawn.

Makes you wonder if Swanson's assembly line includes a few specially trained apes who run around the belt ****ting in the trays at timed intervals. And tear down my theory all you want - ape **** probably isn't any more disgusting to eat than whatever these sausages are composed of."

Funny ****?!?!?

19. Originally posted by Draven
    ape **** probably isn't any more disgusting to eat than whatever these sausages are composed of."

Funny ****?!?!?
    actually, its prolly healthier 'cause apes dont eat alot of fried foods, twinkies, etc...i mean have you ever seen a fat ape?

20. Originally posted by msclbldrguy

actually, its prolly healthier 'cause apes dont eat alot of fried foods, twinkies, etc...i mean have you ever seen a fat ape?
    That's just not a pretty thought.

Sorry biggin, had to steal that.

21. Originally posted by Draven

That's just not a pretty thought.

Sorry biggin, had to steal that.
    true dat!

22. holy **** that was funny...

23. LMAO thanks for posting that,

24. Holy ****ing ****!!!!! Haha Ill bet theres people who eat those every day too! Obviously people buy it if they are selling it!

25. that is some ****ed up repugnant shlt! I wouldn't doubt if you saw that in the 2nd. round of Fear Factor next week!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-22-2012, 01:13 PM
  2. OK i do not understand this!!
    By apache.aztec in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-13-2011, 06:13 PM
  3. Replies: 127
    Last Post: 11-30-2007, 05:48 PM
  4. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-09-2007, 08:20 AM