How to control Insulin levels?

ChrisG2

Awards
I read a lot about how insulin levels play a huge role in fat burning but I do not completely understand how to control them for fat burning. Does anyone know how to properly control them? (meal timing? when to eat what? I'm not exactly sure how it works)

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I read a lot about how insulin levels play a huge role in fat burning but I do not completely understand how to control them for fat burning. Does anyone know how to properly control them? (meal timing? when to eat what? I'm not exactly sure how it works)
Intermittent Fasting
Chromium Picc
Vanadyl Sulfate
Biotin in higher doses
Fiber at every meal
Avoid simple sugars
High protein at every meal

Study the basics of insulin, glucagon, how fats metabolize and how carbs metabolize as well.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Well said above me

Also exercise

jonson789

Awards
Hi...!
Insulin and sugar play very important role in our health and fitness. We can easily control our weight by controlling insulin and sugar , and its depends on our diet and food . Am i right ?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hi...!
Insulin and sugar play very important role in our health and fitness. We can easily control our weight by controlling insulin and sugar , and its depends on our diet and food . Am i right ?
For the most part yes. There are supps that help the cause but u have to adjust carb to protein ratios, limit the carbs to certain kinds & include good amounts of fibrous carbs at every meal (or several meals per day).