Fat Burner Help

gonzalezpg71

gonzalezpg71

Awards
Looking for some info on the proper way to take forskolin, green tea and yohimbe? Has anyone tried this combo?
Also use to take the ECA stack, but heard you can't get it at Walgreens, cvs, etc. any suggestions?
I have been out of the loop for a while, just had a baby 3mo ago and trying to get my body back. Any help from you guys would be great. TIA

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your best bet is to get your diet and training in check first.

Yohimbine and Forskolin are a great combo, but won't do much without a solid diet plan (i.e. caloric deficit) and a good exercise plan.

BPS' new Combustion formula contains Forskolin, and it can be stacked with the non-stim DCP 2.0 for a great combo. Neither contains Yohimbine, but you can add that in pretty cheap.

Warthog13

Awards
Also use to take the ECA stack, but heard you can't get it at Walgreens, cvs, etc. any suggestions?
I use Primatine (generic when they have it, name brand when they don't) as part of my ECA stack and I assure you they have always had it available at CVS or Walgreens here. I just combine it with generic caffeine pills and generic aspirin and have had very good results with that as my ECA stack.

gonzalezpg71

gonzalezpg71

Awards
Thank you!! Great advice. Definitely going to get the diet in check first, before I start anything. Just getting a head start on my research! Thanks again.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I recommend you have a look at the new Thermoxyn by iForce. this stuff is gonna be wicked. while ECA stack is effective.. its really becoming an obsolete stack.
the fact is that women have better luck when they use some type of alpha yohimbe. its well known that women tend to have far more a2 receptors, in particular in the lower body area from the "pouch" to the "saddle bags". there are plenty of products out there that will frankly blow ECA outta the water.
lets look at a couple, these are just the ones off the top of my head.

alphamine
OG OeP
Dexaprine
norcodrene
Thermoxyn

as far as forskolin you can take 75-100 mgs per day split up into 3-4 doses. good luck !!

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
The quickest way I leaned down my girlfriend for a competition was Dexaprine and Forskolin.

gonzalezpg71

gonzalezpg71

Awards
I recommend you have a look at the new Thermoxyn by iForce. this stuff is gonna be wicked. while ECA stack is effective.. its really becoming an obsolete stack. the fact is that women have better luck when they use some type of alpha yohimbe. its well known that women tend to have far more a2 receptors, in particular in the lower body area from the "pouch" to the "saddle bags". there are plenty of products out there that will frankly blow ECA outta the water. lets look at a couple, these are just the ones off the top of my head. alphamine OG OeP Dexaprine norcodrene Thermoxyn as far as forskolin you can take 75-100 mgs per day split up into 3-4 doses. good luck !!
Thank you great info!! Yohimbe has worked for me in the past!

gonzalezpg71

gonzalezpg71

Awards
Wow thanks to everyone for all the replies! I feel good with all this info!!

asilentj3w

Awards
I take my yohimbine HCl at a dose of 0.2mg/kg/day

made2last

Awards
I recommend you have a look at the new Thermoxyn by iForce. this stuff is gonna be wicked. while ECA stack is effective.. its really becoming an obsolete stack.
the fact is that women have better luck when they use some type of alpha yohimbe. its well known that women tend to have far more a2 receptors, in particular in the lower body area from the "pouch" to the "saddle bags". there are plenty of products out there that will frankly blow ECA outta the water.
lets look at a couple, these are just the ones off the top of my head.

alphamine
OG OeP
Dexaprine
norcodrene
Thermoxyn

as far as forskolin you can take 75-100 mgs per day split up into 3-4 doses. good luck !!
Hey which do you recommend for men that need to lose a lot of fat, I'm currently on a keto diet, been 3 weeks with decent results but feels like i might be plataeuing

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Hey which do you recommend for men that need to lose a lot of fat, I'm currently on a keto diet, been 3 weeks with decent results but feels like i might be plataeuing
For a keto diet, depending on wher eyou are at I like to use Dexaprine and stack that with TT-33. Has helped me with every competitiong I have done.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
while keto dieting its much more Important to ingest chromium and l- carnitine than using a fat burner. understand that the ketogenic diet represents a form of starvation. the body actually tries desperately to hold onto everything. in the process its starts out kinda anabolic (at a minimum anti-catabolic.) as the system begins to break down it starts to fracture fat cells to produce ketones which the brain can use as fuel once the glycogen is emptied out of muscles. its because of this the typical pathways to fat loss are somewhat shorted out, or bypassed.
imo it will become more important to facilitate mobilizing stored and dietary fats. now that your stalling in keto you should carb up. go two days with moderate carbs before returning to ketosis.

made2last

Awards
Yea Ive stopped breaking out with pimples, I didn't mind them much cuz I had oily skin, was dropping pounds, and felt like I was in an anabolic state. Now that the pimples stopped popping up i feel like the weightless has been stalling, Thanks for the CLA and Carnitine tips, I will def try that, makes sense.

David147

Awards
No such thing as a "fat burner" other than increasing your daily metabolic burn and reducing or improving your caloric intake.
Neither of the products you name are approved by the FDA, or any dietary, medical, or other regulatory agency for weight loss.
The CTS products are nothing more than mega doses of vitamins and herbs. Cause extra work for the liver and kidneys.
Hcg drops and pills are destroyed by the digestive system and by law cannot contain any true hcg hormone. Just a waste of your money.

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
I fully agree with Misfit28 your diet has to be in check and in a deficit and consistent with it. However once your into it eca is great but last year I stacked lipomorph and synthermo together I was losing 3lbs a week I was also doing hiit 2-3 a week to but Im certain it helped boost things. Killer combo though and if ur diet is in check Il guarantee you will lose with them.