HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE USING GEN X LABS LEAN 650

ORLOX4

Awards
Trying to cut up, started takin Gen X Labs Lean 650. Took it for one week, 1 pill a day, until I woke up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom and I collapsed twice. Thinking I had a heart attack, I managed to take aspirin and drink some water and I woke up the next day, thank God. I went to the hospital a week later because I was petrified that I had suffered a heart attack, they did an EKG and took a blood test and they determined that I did not suffer a heart attack. It was the worst week of my life worrying and when I researched this product, I found that it contains Geranium/DMAA a chemical banned by the FDA because it causes heart attacks and seizures. I just wanted to warn everyone about this product and any other that contains DMAA or any of its multiple varieties. Another strange effect was that after taking a pill, I would fall asleep 2-3 hours later...Dangerous product man, guys beware

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
troll.jpg

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
were any of your cardiac enzymes elevated? Trop T/I, creatine kinase, and /or myoglobin? Just curious cuz this is the field I'm in.

you prolly just were jazzed up from the 1-3 D.

ORLOX4

Awards
You know bro, I didn't get the blood test results, I just went to the ER in the hospital, but this was definitely a biochemical reaction to the DMAA. I noticed some other very starnge effects as well that have ceased upon my discontinuance

kolejorg

Awards
I've been using 1-3 for two years with no problems. Beyond that the military released their study clearing 1-3 of being related to any of the deaths they had previously believed it had been associated with. Were you using any other stims along with it? Drinking coffee, using a pre workout? Anything like that?

ORLOX4

Awards
No man the stuff just didn't agree with my system, I stopped taking it and I'm back to normal. I never had an experience like that

scherbs

scherbs

Awards
  • Established
Why do you say that? He had a reaction to the supplement it's not his fault. WTF lol
I feel bad for the OP, but that is a reasonable response given the fact that the OP's posting strongly implied that he did not do any research on the supplement's ingredients before taking it.
Researching the contents and finding out about the DMAA *AFTER* an adverse reaction is hardly responsible supplement usage.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I feel bad for the OP, but that is a reasonable response given the fact that the OP's posting strongly implied that he did not do any research on the supplement's ingredients before taking it. Researching the contents and finding out about the DMAA *AFTER* an adverse reaction is hardly responsible supplement usage.
Bro people have reactions to some of the safest drugs known to man. He sampled a supplement for a week and had an issue. What I would be more interested in is what other supplements was he using and is he on any other medications. Also, the lean 650 is a prop blend with a diuretic in it. May have simply been dehydration

scherbs

scherbs

Awards
  • Established
Bro people have reactions to some of the safest drugs known to man. He sampled a supplement for a week and had an issue. What I would be more interested in is what other supplements was he using and is he on any other medications. Also, the lean 650 is a prop blend with a diuretic in it. May have simply been dehydration
I too am interested in whether or not there may have been an interaction. . .my comment is based off of the fact that the OP spoke of taking the supp, having a reaction, and THEN finding out about the DMAA--an ingredient with known potential side-effects.While unexpected reactions do happen, it is always the responsible course to research prior to taking a supplement--at bare minimum to know what is in the supp your are taking--something the OP does not seem to have done.