Setup look okay?

Intostrength

Awards
Hi Folks,

Been lurking for a while, but thought I'd make a post.

I'm 25 years old, 182cm and naturally Ectomorph and I've been trying to put on the extra weight for a long time now. Bulking and Lifting. I was stuck at 180lbs for a while. However, I was 202lbs this morning at 18% ish BF.

My currently goals now for the my holiday in June is too trim up a bit by losing a bit of body fat and preserve / maintain muscle and strength on my lifts. I don't except to be 'ripped' nor 'dried out'. I just want to lose some of the gut and small tits.

I received today Alphamine, Anabeta Elite and Erase (25mg). This will be my first time using these supplements as I have normally just used the basic fundamentals like whey / oats / muti-vit / fish-oil / green-tea / BCAAs, which I will continue to use. PS: The reason I got Erase instead or Erase Pro was because it seemed to me that it's a very dose dependent supp so I could easily alter my dosage to suit.

I plan on doing Intermediate Fasting, which I have carried out before and it's worked well for me skipping breakfast and training fasted. However, I want to ask a couple of questions regarding this model with these new supplements. --- I know I take Alphamine fasted but is it okay to consume ABE and Erase fasted too? Has anyone else done this?

I get up at 7am everyday, and I normally go to the gym roundabouts 10am. I take Xtend BCAA Intra-Workout and when I finish in the changing room I usually break the fasted state with a shale of whey and oats. And then a meal when I get back home. --- Now, would it be worthwhile, keeping the routine of having my PWO at the gym or hold off by taking more BCAA's and breaking the fast at home with a meal at the exact same time everyday?

07:00 Wake Up: I will take Alphamine and Earse.
10:00 Pre-Workout: I will take 2caps of ABE fasted.
12:00 Post-Workout: I will take 2caps of ABE and 1cap of Erase
17:00 I will take 1cap of Earse with dinner.

How does this look? Okay and good to go starting Monday next week?

Also, another note; When I'm up in the morning, I have the dog to see to and I normally go a small 5-10minute walk. Would it be far too much over-kill to add my weighted vest (10kg) I think to this small stroll?

I appreciate any input. Thanking you very much.

All the best!

andrewski48

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't see anything wrong with the timing of the supplements as as far as you have them set up so far. Are you planning to take another scoop of Alphamine later in the day once your tolerance is assessed? Also, nothing wrong with stacking the products on your first go around. Personally however, I like giving supplements a solo run my first go around for two reasons mainly. First reason being so I can know what is truly working best and I feel like is having the most impact. And second reason is so if any negative side effects or reactions are noticed I can more easily eliminate the cause. Just my two cents, but being your first time taking them all, I would at least stagger their introduction a bit or make three separate runs altogether. And there would be nothing wrong with adding your vest to your morning walk.

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
I get up at 7am everyday, and I normally go to the gym roundabouts 10am. I take Xtend BCAA Intra-Workout and when I finish in the changing room I usually break the fasted state with a shale of whey and oats. And then a meal when I get back home. --- Now, would it be worthwhile, keeping the routine of having my PWO at the gym or hold off by taking more BCAA's and breaking the fast at home with a meal at the exact same time everyday?
As long as you're within your eating window, either option is fine. If I was faced with the same choices, I would certainly prefer to eat a meal over ingesting BCAAs every 120 minutes. FWIW, concern would only arise if you continued to fast for hours post-workout without ingesting BCAAs.
Also, another note; When I'm up in the morning, I have the dog to see to and I normally go a small 5-10minute walk. Would it be far too much over-kill to add my weighted vest (10kg) I think to this small stroll?
Of course that would be fine, though the difference in calorie expenditure will be insignificant at that duration. Unless you are extremely overweight, walking is a low intensity activity and even lengthy sessions (let alone

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Training Forum 25
Anabolics 39
wfreiling Training Forum 14
wfreiling Training Forum 0
wfreiling Training Forum 0