Here's to my first log

Page 33 of 49 First ... 3132333435 ... Last

1. Awesome! You will not some nice hang time with this one too.. and a smooth transition back down. 3/4 to 1 scoop you'll be sweating buckets!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Awesome! You will not some nice hang time with this one too.. and a smooth transition back down. 3/4 to 1 scoop you'll be sweating buckets!
    That I did for sure! It was very nice solid energy for about 9 hours which is awesome in my book! No crash either! Double bonus! Did a little before my cardio this evening to help me sweat! I'll prob need to get something to switch for my 2 a days! Lol I'll post a review after a few more uses!
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post
    That I did for sure! It was very nice solid energy for about 9 hours which is awesome in my book! No crash either! Double bonus! Did a little before my cardio this evening to help me sweat! I'll prob need to get something to switch for my 2 a days! Lol I'll post a review after a few more uses!
    Glad you are enjoying! And thanks that would be fantastic
    FINAFLEX REP

4. Super exciting news...I am now a sponsored athlete for LG Sciences! :-O

Just made an Instagram if anyone wants to follow along! Kat_lgsciences.
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29

5. Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post
    Super exciting news...I am now a sponsored athlete for LG Sciences! :-O Just made an Instagram if anyone wants to follow along! Kat_lgsciences.
    Fckin bad ass dude!
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post
    Super exciting news...I am now a sponsored athlete for LG Sciences! :-O Just made an Instagram if anyone wants to follow along! Kat_lgsciences.

Awesome! Congrats!

7. Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post
    Super exciting news...I am now a sponsored athlete for LG Sciences! :-O

Just made an Instagram if anyone wants to follow along! Kat_lgsciences.
    DANGGG GET IT GIRL!!!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/277069-new-year-new.html#post5232295

8. Congrats Kat!!!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

@RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

9. Thanks everyone! I'm still in shock but very excited! Lol

10. Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post
    Thanks everyone! I'm still in shock but very excited! Lol
    Comes as no surprise to me, and probably not anyone else in here.
    FINAFLEX REP

11. Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post
    Congratulations. You are most deserving of this! Never stop being healthy Kat!
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

12. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Comes as no surprise to me, and probably not anyone else in here.
    Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Congratulations. You are most deserving of this! Never stop being healthy Kat!
    Aww thank you both very much!! Definitely won't Kenpo! Taking care of Gods temple is very important!!

13. Congrats Kat!!!! Much deserved.. this is what happens when you put in the work you do
    FINAFLEX REP

14. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Congrats Kat!!!! Much deserved.. this is what happens when you put in the work you do
    Thank you so much Simon!!

15. I'm in!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

16. Nice looking delts/biceps on that last IG post!
    FINAFLEX REP

17. Quote Originally Posted by reps4jesus View Post
    I'm in!
    Yay! Thanks for joining!!

Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Nice looking delts/biceps on that last IG post!
    Aww thanks Thomas!

18. What a weekend! We ended up having a sleep over with 2 friends on Friday for my sons bday. Made it through with only 1 4:45 am wake up. Lol Saturday, we went to the lake for a special church picnic/fun day. I had a shake before leaving to avoid eating though. Today started with an amazing service at church!! After church we went floated/kayaked down the river. We had a great trip full of laughs and adventures. Unfortunately, lost a shoe and drown 2 cell phones. Haha Not even sure why we took our phones but God always provides. We had 2 upgrades!

19. Phones are replaceable. The important thing is guys had a blast!!

20. Sounds like a great weekend!
    FINAFLEX REP

21. Quote Originally Posted by turff49 View Post
    Phones are replaceable. The important thing is guys had a blast!!
    That's right! Loved watching the kids ! Son kept trying to jump out- luckily he didn't! Fearless little thing! Lol

22. Good morning! Happy Monday! Let me tell you... I kicked my butt today!! Lol My whole body is tired- back is pumped and tight! Even managed to get a nice blood blister from smashing my finger with the weights! Haha

Back day

Avg hr: 139 calories burned 700

SS
    Meadow rows/lying leg raises/v-kickouts
    15x10/15/20
    25x10/15/20
    35x8/15/20
    45x8/15/20
    50x8
    55x8
    60x8

Seated cable rows
    85x14
    100x12
    105x10
    110x8

Chin ups
    4 sets to failure

DB pullovers
    40x12
    40x12
    40x11-failed #12

Conv. Deads
    95x8
    135x3
    135x3
    145x3
    145x3
    155x3
    I think I'm slowly getting the feel for these.

Hyper extensions with tube
    3 sets to failure

23. Body smoked! Nice job Kat!
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

24. Got chance to try out the new powdered Epic pwo!! They choose this week! Jump on it!

LG Sciences New EPIC Concentrate Preworkout. LOGGERS?

25. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Body smoked! Nice job Kat!
    Thank you kenpo!

26. Hehehe!! Those lumbar and hammy muscles are going to really feel good tomorrow!! Don't forget to foam roll tonight.
    Killer workout, but would we expect anything less! You always bring your "A" game.
    FINAFLEX REP
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/255232-turff49-quest-success.html#post4620379

27. Quote Originally Posted by turff49 View Post
    Hehehe!! Those lumbar and hammy muscles are going to really feel good tomorrow!! Don't forget to foam roll tonight. Killer workout, but would we expect anything less! You always bring your "A" game.
    Thank you!! Haha yes they will be! Ahhh yes! Thank you for the reminder! My back just stopped being sore yesterday too! Lol

28. Dammmmnnnnn.. Late but here. Bahahaha.

It's time for a comeback... Tagger's Revenge
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/282442-taggers-revenge.html

29. Can you say back pumped!!! Lovin it Kat

LOG:GOT DAMN SILVER BACK TRAINING
    NO EXCUSES JUST RESULTS

30. Quote Originally Posted by Tagger View Post
    Dammmmnnnnn.. Late but here. Bahahaha.
    Glad you came! I haven't been in here much since I've had sponsored logs.

Quote Originally Posted by BigRed1974 View Post
    Can you say back pumped!!! Lovin it Kat
    Thank you!! It's feeling good already!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. My First Log.. Let's get to work!
    By Intra08 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 04-15-2014, 10:54 PM
  2. Road to my first Physique Show Titanium Log (Sponsored)
    By tuton11 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 07-20-2013, 06:57 AM
  3. My first log thanks to AI Sports Nutrition "Stoked"!!
    By mnowak1228 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 06-19-2012, 05:40 PM
  4. N2Burn-Time to lose some chunk!!! (My first log)
    By bigdaddyed in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 02-25-2012, 12:30 PM
  5. Looking forward to starting my first log....
    By vettedood in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-15-2011, 01:44 PM