Here's to my first log

Page 33 of 59 First ... 3132333435 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by BigRed1974 View Post
    Another solid workout Kat! Take care of yourself for sure can't let those little nagging hurts turn into injuries.
    Thank you! Def don't want that!
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29

2. Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post
    You queef little stars!!
    Was that a typo? I have never heard that before, & I'm not sure how those words even go together... It made me laugh though...
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by BLaQz View Post
    Was that a typo? I have never heard that before, & I'm not sure how those words even go together... It made me laugh though...
    I was responding to that crazy pic Puccah posted! That's what the tattoo said!! Lol That's what happens when you don't sleep- you find silly pics to post!! Hahaha
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29

4. Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post
    I was responding to that crazy pic Puccah posted! That's what the tattoo said!! Lol That's what happens when you don't sleep- you find silly pics to post!! Hahaha
    Oh ok... I can't see most these pictures through the app on Android, so I didn't see it... You'd think they'd fix this problem by now, but they haven't...

5. Quote Originally Posted by BLaQz View Post
    Oh ok... I can't see most these pictures through the app on Android, so I didn't see it... You'd think they'd fix this problem by now, but they haven't...
    Androids suck.
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-
    •   

6. Yeah I can't believe they haven't fixed that yet! I've never had an android though!

Ok, I had my extra meal at 9 and then one at 10:45 instead of 10 and I am already hungry! What's up with that??!!

7. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    Androids suck.
    There is absolutely zero truth to that statement... All I hear is, "I use an iPhone, therefore Android sucks..." :-P

8. Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post
    Yeah I can't believe they haven't fixed that yet! I've never had an android though!

Ok, I had my extra meal at 9 and then one at 10:45 instead of 10 and I am already hungry! What's up with that??!!
    I could be wrong, but they obviously don't use Androids otherwise it'd be fixed...

I'm not surprised that you're hungry since you said you only consume 1200cals daily... Have you looked into increasing your calories like someone else suggested?

9. Quote Originally Posted by BLaQz View Post
    I could be wrong, but they obviously don't use Androids otherwise it'd be fixed... I'm not surprised that you're hungry since you said you only consume 1200cals daily... Have you looked into increasing your calories like someone else suggested?
    Yes, that's what I started today! I'm shooting for 1700! That's why I don't understand being hungry! I have had 3 meals already today as of 10:45 this morning! Lol

10. Quote Originally Posted by BLaQz View Post
    There is absolutely zero truth to that statement... All I hear is, "I use an iPhone, therefore Android sucks..." :-P
    Haha, I had an android for 2 years. That crap sucked because I had to reboot it every time. I also had to replace it 4x.
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

11. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    Haha, I had an android for 2 years. That crap sucked because I had to reboot it every time. I also had to replace it 4x.
    What brand?

12. Quote Originally Posted by BLaQz View Post
    What brand?
    Motorola.

13. Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post
    Yes, that's what I started today! I'm shooting for 1700! That's why I don't understand being hungry! I have had 3 meals already today as of 10:45 this morning! Lol
    Try eating larger, less frequent meals...

14. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    Motorola.
    Out of curiosity, did you own an iPhone before any Android?

15. Quote Originally Posted by BLaQz View Post
    Try eating larger, less frequent meals...
    I get nauseous just eating my ~300 calories in one sitting. Sorry- I'm just complicated! Lol

16. Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post
    I get nauseous just eating my ~300 calories in one sitting. Sorry- I'm just complicated! Lol
    Digestive issues?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

17. Quote Originally Posted by BLaQz View Post
    Out of curiosity, did you own an iPhone before any Android?
    No, this is my first iPhone. Now I have my MacBook, iPad, and iPhone. I don't like PCs anymore.

18. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post

Motorola.
    Samsung is where it's at

19. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Digestive issues?
    I don't think so...I think it's just eating that much food! Lol the chicken is the worst! After about 2-3 oz I have to force down the rest!

20. Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post
    Yes, women are complicated... I can, & do eat up to 2000+ in one sitting when I cheat... 300 is a snack...

21. Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post
    I don't think so...I think it's just eating that much food! Lol the chicken is the worst! After about 2-3 oz I have to force down the rest!
    You're definitely not eating a lot of food. If anything, the small amount that you've been eating may have lowered the enzymes needed to break down the food.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

22. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    No, this is my first iPhone. Now I have my MacBook, iPad, and iPhone. I don't like PCs anymore.
    If people are happy with iPhone's & other Apple products, generally they are less likely to like Android/PC...

Power users like Android & PC...

23. Quote Originally Posted by BLaQz View Post
    Yes, women are complicated... I can, & do eat up to 2000+ in one sitting when I cheat... 300 is a snack...
    Wow!! Lol...I might could do 1000 of really bad food loaded with calories!

24. Quote Originally Posted by BLaQz View Post
    If people are happy with iPhone's & other Apple products, generally they are less likely to like Android/PC... Power users like Android & PC...
    I just bought them for looks. I hardly use any of them except my phone. *shoot me*

25. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    I just bought them for looks. I hardly use any of them except my phone. *shoot me*
    There you go... You're definitely not a power user... Not a bad thing... I'd love to be satisfied with technology instead of always wanted more from it...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. My First Log.. Let's get to work!
    By Intra08 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 04-15-2014, 10:54 PM
  2. Road to my first Physique Show Titanium Log (Sponsored)
    By tuton11 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 07-20-2013, 06:57 AM
  3. My first log thanks to AI Sports Nutrition "Stoked"!!
    By mnowak1228 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 06-19-2012, 05:40 PM
  4. N2Burn-Time to lose some chunk!!! (My first log)
    By bigdaddyed in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 02-25-2012, 12:30 PM
  5. Looking forward to starting my first log....
    By vettedood in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-15-2011, 01:44 PM