- 03-03-2014, 01:26 AM
- 03-03-2014, 06:52 AM
Your profile says you're a professional interested in writing about weight loss.Controlled Labs Board Rep
CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
- 03-03-2014, 08:54 AM
obviously the most important thing to keep track of is calories.
calories in vs calories out. learn your total daily needs and make sure you stay under that amount by a few hundred calories.
once you have mastered the diet and training aspect use some of the various supplements to aid you in reaching your goals a bit faster.FINAFLEX forum rep
visit our website at finaflex.com
03-03-2014, 03:43 PM
Well put this in your book:
1) Eat at a caloric deficit.
2) Exercise to burn surplus calories to stay in a caloric deficit.
3) If neither 1 or 2 work, consider supplementation, such as Dexaprine XR to assist in burning off a little extra.
03-17-2014, 05:13 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By windwords7 in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 07-08-2003, 01:35 PM
- By NPursuit in forum SupplementsReplies: 41Last Post: 04-15-2003, 06:20 PM
- By polski_69 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-10-2003, 11:07 PM
- By LCSULLA in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-14-2003, 12:19 AM
- By windwords7 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 3Last Post: 02-13-2003, 06:28 PM