Ideas to make oatmeal better
- 04-15-2005, 11:57 AM
- 04-15-2005, 12:35 PM
Oats + lecithin + cinnamon + honey.
Cook the oats like normal and add the other stuff at the end. Cook for 10secs more and eat. I sometimes add raisens and splenda too.
- 04-17-2005, 08:44 PM
Originally Posted by scottac29
04-18-2005, 03:03 PM
i like to add... splenda or honey + dried fruit (apricots, cranberries) or just a little cinnamon
Similar Forum Threads
- By Conrad4550 in forum RecipesReplies: 16Last Post: 09-09-2014, 02:44 PM
- By triceptor in forum SHR Show ArchivesReplies: 0Last Post: 02-23-2012, 12:28 PM
- By Royd The Noyd in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 34Last Post: 08-07-2010, 02:31 PM
- By Matt Skiba in forum SupplementsReplies: 51Last Post: 04-09-2008, 09:38 AM
- By knightowl in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-06-2007, 01:35 PM