Ideas to make oatmeal better

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. i like 1/2 cup oatmeal nuked in the microwave. then
    i add 2 tbls Powerbutter and 2 scoops of BSN's lean
    dessert protein the cinnamon roll flavor.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Pimp C
    i like 1/2 cup oatmeal nuked in the microwave. then
    i add 2 tbls Powerbutter and 2 scoops of BSN's lean
    dessert protein the cinnamon roll flavor.
    Damn, that sounds good! I need to try that - I usually eat oats twice a day.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by scottac29
    anyone have any good recipes or ideas on how to make oatmeal in the morning more tolerable
    Call me crazy, but I love this:

1 cup oatmeal
    1.5 cups sweet corn
    2 cups low-fat low-sodium chicken broth

Throw it all in a bowl, microwave for 7ish minutes, stirring once or twice. I like to add pepper and maybe a little basil.

-kwantam

4. Quote Originally Posted by scottac29
    Hey guys, anyone have any good recipes or ideas on how to make oatmeal in the morning more tolerable? Without being able to add much sugar to it, I think I'd enjoy eating cottage cheese over oatmeal. Does everyone use sugar because its the beginning of the day or do you grin and bear it and eat it plain?
    A nice dash of salt makes a HUGE difference in the flavor of the oats, along with a few packets of splenda.

5. PB, PB, PB, PB. I couldnt live without my natty PB and oats. Add a good amout of splenda and its mmmm mmmm good. Some might not like it as much but Im a frikkin PB junky! I have a whey shake and 1/4-1/2 cup low fat cottage cheese on the side. Ahhh, the perfect meal.
    •   

6. IF you dont like the glopyness of cooked oats (I dont) heat some skim milk in the ol micro then add it to the dry oats (usualy with some splenda and some pumpkin pie spice). add enough milk so that its kinda liquidy and eat immediatly. good stuff

SR
  7. Talking

Hey, Guys - Just wanted to let you know that the Chocolate Mint Chip is finally available at All The Whey. If you want to order it and get a discount - just email me and I can give you the discount code........ We, at All The Whey, think that you are really gonna' like this new flavor.

And new recipes are on the way as well.

Thanks for everything and please let me know if I can ever help with any customer service concerns. I want you to have the best service and the best product.

Thanks. Laura

[email protected] - EMAIL FOR DISCOUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. i can vouch for oatmeal pancake i make them at least 2-3 a week an i can honestly say i think they taste better that regular pancakes.

9. splenda, cinnamon, and peanut butter for me....

10. I make my pancake by just throwing my oats in egg whites (sometimes I'll grind them in a coffe grinder first) and stirring. Then dump on frying pan and cut into patties. Add Splenda, cinnamon, vanilla and S/F syrup.....MMMMMMM....waffle run-off

11. Huge fan of DaVinci syrups, blueberries/strawberries and cinnamon.

12. Oats + lecithin + cinnamon + honey.

Cook the oats like normal and add the other stuff at the end. Cook for 10secs more and eat. I sometimes add raisens and splenda too.

13. Quote Originally Posted by scottac29
    Hey guys, anyone have any good recipes or ideas on how to make oatmeal in the morning more tolerable? Without being able to add much sugar to it, I think I'd enjoy eating cottage cheese over oatmeal. Does everyone use sugar because its the beginning of the day or do you grin and bear it and eat it plain?
    How about honey and/or raisins? It works for me.

Laura

14. i like to add... splenda or honey + dried fruit (apricots, cranberries) or just a little cinnamon
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ways to make oatmeal taste good
    By Conrad4550 in forum Recipes
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-09-2014, 02:44 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-23-2012, 12:28 PM
  3. Pump Fixx™ - Scientifically evolved to make you BETTER!
    By Royd The Noyd in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 08-07-2010, 02:31 PM
  4. Replies: 51
    Last Post: 04-09-2008, 09:38 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-06-2007, 01:35 PM