Too much fish?
- 01-27-2005, 08:42 AM
- 01-27-2005, 08:44 AM
I would lean towards no. Omega 6's are easy to get. Almost every fat out there has more omega 6's than 3's. Olive oil has no omega 3's so if you are that concerned eat a teaspoon of olive oil or peanut butter.
- 01-27-2005, 10:07 AM
Thanks. I figured that was the case but it doesn't hurt to ask.
Similar Forum Threads
- By TheCrownedOne in forum Weight LossReplies: 32Last Post: 05-02-2005, 04:34 AM
- By conversekidz in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 04-16-2003, 04:00 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 0Last Post: 03-25-2003, 08:33 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 03-15-2003, 06:59 PM
- By curt2go in forum Weight LossReplies: 37Last Post: 12-22-2002, 05:56 PM