Stimulants or lower calories.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
I am trying to lose fat while maintaining as much muscle mass as possible or increasing. Im currently doing a standard ghrp-6+CJC-1295 no DAC x3 dosing regime for this very purpose and its going great. My question is, given my peptide usage, would it be better for my purpose to add stimulants to the mix or lower calories. My theory is that since im using anti catabolic substances, the extra calories (which would be 40% protein) that i will be able to eat combined with the stimulants should get me to my goal faster than just dropping calories. Of course i could be completely wrong which is why im asking.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am trying to lose fat while maintaining as much muscle mass as possible or increasing. Im currently doing a standard ghrp-6+CJC-1295 no DAC x3 dosing regime for this very purpose and its going great. My question is, given my peptide usage, would it be better for my purpose to add stimulants to the mix or lower calories. My theory is that since im using anti catabolic substances, the extra calories (which would be 40% protein) that i will be able to eat combined with the stimulants should get me to my goal faster than just dropping calories. Of course i could be completely wrong which is why im asking.
Lower calories.Even if you add test and var into that mix,and DNP.To get to your goal faster,you have to eat less.Pretty simple,don't over think things.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
keep calories high as possible, do a slow slow cut. add in 10-20 minutes of cardio 2x a week or so, and see how that goes for a week. ECA would be a good addition when your weight loss plateaus or ECY

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
My calories are at a good level right now. Ive been having good constant progress in the past 2 months. Im actually cutting at 3200 calories on off days and 3800 on workout days (I know my metabolism is crazy, im only 170lb). My question would be in order to "step it up" would be it a better idea to say drop 200cals/day or instead add a stimulant.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's your timeframe for getting where you want to be?

Jcweinsx

Awards
I like a combination of less calories, more low intensity cardio like walking or more hitt intervals, and cycling stims 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. I prefer t3 and albuterol reasonable doses if im really trying to cut. Try a combo of all three and change the variables to see what works best for you. If $ is a factor cutting calories and adding cardio are free.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's your timeframe for getting where you want to be?
This. A slow cut is the way to go if you have the time. just eat at a small defecit while doing work in the gym to slowly drop those lbs.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
I have 3 weeks until i have to travel and Id like to drop a couple more pounds of fat if possible. Im currently at around 9% bf. I do have t3 on hand but i was saving it until I come back from my trip to use it in a PH cycle im planning, unless you guys think the peptides are anabolic enough to use with the t3.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
dexaprine or alphamine with forsk95 @ 125 mgs per day.
get on it and thank us later.

Jcweinsx

Awards
T3 is inexpensive and you get a lot of doses if using liquid form. Don't dose it too high if you're not on anabolics. 50mcg -75 mcg worked for me. Down time between t3 cycles is shorter so you may be able run now and later on cycle if the schedule works out. I'd save the commercial supps for post t3. I like forskolin products, you could use combo of froskolin and ECA/other stim when you cycle off the t3.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
I started dosing t3 at 25mcg/day today, since im only 170lb imma keep it at that for a week and see how it works out. If not much happens im going up it to 50mcg/day. Any advice as far as diet/workout/other specific while on t3?

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The key to losing fat, gaining muscle, and still being able to eat whatever you want;

Supplements!

Seriously though, no. Slight caloric deficit, solid workout plan, and consistency.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Dude...seriously...read the post. My diet and workout are on point. Im already making great progress. I am trying to figure out a way to improve my progress.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Dude...seriously...read the post. My diet and workout are on point. Im already making great progress. I am trying to figure out a way to improve my progress.
Why are you running so much to drop bf?

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
The peptides cause i want the joint benefits (which are amazing by the way) and the t3 well cause i have it and it will help. Besides ive never been able to drop below 10% regardless of my efforts and now im under 9%...so yeah imma keep doing my thing.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Given your time frame, though I wouldnt do this but its what you sound like you want. Do it all at one shot!

Drop your calories
Add a couple more sessions of cardio
Stim it up with Dexaprine
Save your T3 for when you get back.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't run t3 without anabolics

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Some good advice in here all I would say is that Yohimbine would probably help you, so looking at something like Dexaprine XR might be beneficial.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
why not stims (dexaprine)and lower calories and more cardio to lose fat?