Help with cutting cycle

Parish0852

Parish0852

Awards
Hey guys I'm new, and I'm starting my first cycle next week. I'm 24 (stopped growing) and I'm doing 500mg of test e a week for 10-12 weeks, I have my PCT figured out and I have arimidex on hand for emergencies during cycle. I've been working out for a while. But I'm 5'10 190. Around 22% body fat, and I used to be 30%! so I've lost fat.. But on this cycle I wanna CUT, not bulk, which means burn fat and keep muscle, ( I have a good workout planned) AND I do plenty of cardio (35 minutes of aggressive cardio after each workout) I know it won't be a lot, but my main concerne is fat burn, then I'll do a bulk cycle. So my question is what's a good diet plan for Me? When I lost my 8-10% BF I was on like 1000 calories a week, and i know I need more than that while on cycle. So help me out here guys, I'm open to anything

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Calculate your TDEE and go from there. No male should ever be anywhere near 1000 calories a week when cutting. I personally cut at 3200ish calories. You can also add some Dexaprine XR to help with your cut.

Parish0852

Parish0852

Awards
BMR: 1900
TDEE: 2695
So I need to eat about 2000 calories a day.. This won't make me gain fat will it?

Parish0852

Parish0852

Awards
Hardly ever eat junk food man. Honestly my diet is really great, just not eating enough.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
you can try to do a cyclic keto diet during your cycle.. itll allow you to eat plenty of food and not gain any fat (while possibly loosing fat)
ive had many successful cuts with CKDs on or off the gear. I recommend you look into body opus or UD2.0 for a program to follow.
other than that you should switch up your cardio times.. 30+ mins after you lift is a terrible idea. you are literally reversing the effects of the weights you lift by doing the cardio after. a little bit before you lift is fine but never after imo.
id run some dexaprine and fishoil and heart help while you are on this cycle.

Nis1

Nis1

Awards
If your diets that great it shouldn't be that difficult to build muscle and cut fat naturally. Plus you'll benefit more from a cycle if you cut more fat before you start it.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
You should look to cut fat first then cycle. There are a lot of ways to get cutting fat quick just look around for what other people have asked. I alone have written a bunch of different ways to help you get down quicker. The key though I find is to take things in steps. Dont just go balls to the wall with fat burners, cardio, cutting calories. Take things in steps. My clients will have a slight decrease in calories and sit there for a while. Depending on what they are doing contest then we will add a thermo like Dexaprine and then eventually switch up the routine to help burn more fat and keep the muscle.

Nis1

Nis1

Awards
I lost 170 lbs. Alphamine, healthy eating, and HIIT.

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
Honestly I would cut the test down to 250mg a week, that is plenty. Take the arimidex all through the cycle, work the dose out yourself
Eat 1500kcal max, 200-300g protein, some fats, doesn't need to be keto but should be paleo like so no grains or dairy, poor choice of calories for volume

This will get you to 6% very fast, energy and strength will be up and down but that's ok. When at 6% add in a DHT of your choice, no more than 250mg total a week extra. Add in a cheat meal once a week like this, 3 hours whatever you like. After 4-6 weeks of that you'll be a statue to be honest

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Honestly I would cut the test down to 250mg a week, that is plenty. Take the arimidex all through the cycle, work the dose out yourself
Eat 1500kcal max, 200-300g protein, some fats, doesn't need to be keto but should be paleo like so no grains or dairy, poor choice of calories for volume

This will get you to 6% very fast, energy and strength will be up and down but that's ok. When at 6% add in a DHT of your choice, no more than 250mg total a week extra. Add in a cheat meal once a week like this, 3 hours whatever you like. After 4-6 weeks of that you'll be a statue to be honest
I like all this except the 1500kcal part

I would try eating at your 2900 TDEE for 2 weeks. cut liek 5-10g of carbs off of some meals so ~200-300kcal drop and try again until you stop losing weight and continue

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
It's not for everyone, that's for sure. But it will get you very shredded very fast and you'll have ample hormones to stop loss of muscle mass

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
At 22% I would consume 2500 cals until you stop progressing, I agree with the lower test dose as well, I react very well to low carb dieting and tkd with frequent refeeds. You could probably even lose 2lbs a week with out muscle loss

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
Anyone suggest 50mg of winny ED for 7 weeks?
Dunno what they are dosed at but 30-40mg is plenty, with a tiny bit of test and some adex

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
IMO, stick with the test and adex and diet right down. At least 8% but 6% will be just as easy as 8% it will just take longer. Then add in whatever DHT you want. Epistane, masteron, stanolone, anavar, whatever. Even anadrol would be pretty sickening. Increase your calories slightly during this time but note you're not bulking. 6 weeks should be plenty here but depending on health and product and sanity from 6 months of hard dieting this can be anywhere from 4-8 weeks.

From then, I'd increase the test and drop the DHT, increasing calories slightly each week. I suspect this isn't the 10 week plan you were expecting but imo, you're going to see far more results just using the minimum possible, increasing when you have to and most importantly being consistent with usage. If you don't want to stay on year round, I'd suggest you stay natural until you're lean then stick to 4-8 week blasts of orals or short esters then back to natural

Parish0852

Parish0852

Awards
IMO, stick with the test and adex and diet right down. At least 8% but 6% will be just as easy as 8% it will just take longer. Then add in whatever DHT you want. Epistane, masteron, stanolone, anavar, whatever. Even anadrol would be pretty sickening. Increase your calories slightly during this time but note you're not bulking. 6 weeks should be plenty here but depending on health and product and sanity from 6 months of hard dieting this can be anywhere from 4-8 weeks. From then, I'd increase the test and drop the DHT, increasing calories slightly each week. I suspect this isn't the 10 week plan you were expecting but imo, you're going to see far more results just using the minimum possible, increasing when you have to and most importantly being consistent with usage. If you don't want to stay on year round, I'd suggest you stay natural until you're lean then stick to 4-8 week blasts of orals or short esters then back to natural
thanks bud. This is the response I was hoping for haha