critique on my cutting diet again please

Rush8780

Rush8780

Awards
Ok here we go again, im 6 ft around 210 pounds, im currently deployed right now in Afghanistan. Im doing my cutting diet, im already pretty lean just gotta get them abs showing back good. I train hard 4-5 times a week and my cardio consists of fast paced walking 30-45 min a day, not to mention during our missions we do an additional 30 minutes minimum on top of that, I do this everyday. Im starting my 4th week of dieting monday and im already down about 7 pounds, my meals go like this:

Meal 1- 4 whole eggs, 1-2 pieces of wheat toast, scoop of whey with half a cup of oats and a apple

Meal 2- (pre workout)- lean meat 4-6 oz, green veggies, 1 wholegrain muffin

Meal 3- (post workout)- 1 and a half scoop whey, 5g creatine with 10 gummy bears for quick sugar

Meal 4- lean meat 4-6 oz, green veggies, 1 oz mixed nuts or peanut butter

Meal 5- same as meal 4

Meal 6- 5 oz canned tuna

Meal 7- 1 scoop of whey 1 oz of mixed nuts

My macros I keep at around 260g protein/180g carbs(some of that is green veggies)/ 80-90g fat- roughly 2500-2600 calories

Morning and night supplments I take a multi vitamin and fish oil

Comments please good and bad

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Looks good to me but then again I'm no nutrition guru. Looks like a nice pace for fat loss and just adjust accordingly. Keep us posted on stats and would like to hear more peoples opinions.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
as was mentioned earlier.. adjust accordingly. this means as you loose fat you need to reset your calorie intake to match your changing dietary needs.
also don't be shy to add a quality fat burner to the mix. as it will certainly help with mood and energy.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
The Solution has good articles for you to read if he gets in this thread

Rush8780

Rush8780

Awards
Yeah I'm def adjusting as my fat loss progressing. I think my body does well with a lower carb diet. As I progress I'm goin to do basically no carbs for six days then the 7th will be a refeed day, only once I get back in the single digits to dial down a little more ill do this. My carbs now are a little under 1g per pound of body weight. Keeping healthy fat and protein high constant

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
you said you're already down 7lbs... keep the diet exactly AS IS until you stop. After you stop, just take out like 2-5 g per meal of a p/c/f. Than wait a few weeks utnil it stops again, than repeat. Off to a great start already!

Rush8780

Rush8780

Awards
Thanks brother. Does everyone agree with the lower carb diets for fat loss??

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I used low carb for awhile and it hurt my energy and strength. I now use moderate carbs and still lose fat but maintain a lot better

Dulce

Dulce

Awards
low carb has worked well for me. I haven't noticed a change in my energy level or strength in the gym. My husband notices that his strength is not optimal on a low carb/calorie diet

Rush8780

Rush8780

Awards
Yeah i stick to a moderate carb diet. About 180 carbs a day counting veggies. I weigh around 210, but I'm already down 7 pounds

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Dexaprine XR and TT33 would be a good addition to your regime

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I love low carb dieting for fatloss. I eat tons of fat and get lean! moar bacon plz!

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
I dont think that there is much to change from this. Maybe you could add a thermo like Dexaprine XR if you get stuck again, but the nutrition seems solid as it is. Especially if you are already down 7lbs.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Ahhhh people need to stop blindly recommending Dexaprine XR in every. single. thread.

If your losing weight, then as Geekpoop said, keep at it!