need help please

Rush8780

Rush8780

Awards
im in Afghanistan right now. Im doin my diet which calls for 8 meals a day every 2 hours lean meat complex carb and green veggie. Man the only lean meat I can get here is fish and chicken and its the 1st week of my diet and im already SICK of chicken. Do u think it would be ok as meal replacements to use whey protein blended with oats and water and maybe only eat 3-4 solid meals? My diet is crazy restrictive and super boring. Can someone write me up a good diet for getting ripped? Thanks

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I make turkey and hamburger meatballs with peppers and onions. That eggs and protein powder make up my protein intake.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
there is nothing wrong with using some protein powder on the daily... I would ask tho... why 8 meals in the desert.. are you going to compete sometime in the near future?? if not bro... just stick to 3-4 meals a day there is no reason to eat 8 tiny meals.. itll just drive u nutz trying to keep up with all those meals..
and since your in Afghanistan you should probably worry more about not getting shot!

thank you for your service! now return home and take back our country from the grips of liberals.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Think you and your buddies can come back home and take back the country?

Also, as Ripp said, unless you plan on competiting I would just cut back on the meals, even down to 6 will make a hell of a differenece for you mentally. Besides if you are following a plan that you paid for from a trainer, they should know how to accomodate for that. If they dont then I suggest finding a new one if you are using one. If you are following a book, I would still just cut it back and hit the macros instead. In the end, its the macros you want not the meal frequency.

Rush8780

Rush8780

Awards
Thanks for the comments guys I'm still struggling with trying to find the right macros I am a fit guy but have never been able to make my abs show any better than this and I'm 210 pounds and I did this by kris Gethins 12 week hardcore trainer

image-2573829550.jpg

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
More cardio would be your ticket honestly. A themorgenic might be beneficial, but it is really all about calories in versus calories used. Either eat a little bit less or workout a little bit more. Dexaprine XR would help if you can get it there. As far as the meal replacement, that should be fine, I have a shake in between my breakfast and lunch. Its usually fruit, oats, greek yogurt, milk, and Protean. You could put less in it to drop some calories, I'm currently bulking.

Rush8780

Rush8780

Awards
Well my diet is nothing but leat meat complex carb and veggies. Can't even have healthy fats or fruits

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
that's not going to help you get ripped... good fats are important!!
im going to see if we can figure out how to ship you some fish oils...

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
that's not going to help you get ripped... good fats are important!!
im going to see if we can figure out how to ship you some fish oils...
what a sweet guy right there^ iForce Mint infused fish oil is great!

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Well for being 210, its not like you look bad at all. The only other thing I can do is say what is your macro to the best of your ability now? Maybe adjust your meals if you can to a CKD style diet. Lift heavy with minimal rest between sets.
if your able to get a thermo shoot for dexaprine xr unless your super stim sensative look into TT-33. But even a thermo will only get you so far without your diet as i am sure you know.

Rush8780

Rush8780

Awards
Yeah I typically follow the kris gethin hardcore trainer, last time I did it I got ripped as hell but I lost a good amount of muscle, the diet is 8 meals a day lean meat complex carb and green veggie. 25 min walk morning and night and the workouts go thru phases of heavy weight then high reps with supersets. The only fats u get besides fish oils are the naturally occurring ones in ur meats and things, opinions?