Hungry all the time

1. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.81%

Hungry all the time

A little bit of background info:

1 year ago I weighed 300 lbsaat 6'3". I put myself on a restricted diet of 1900 cals a day, and began working out in earnest. Started with mostly cardio, and some weightlifting, gradually increased the weightlifting routine to a 3 day split, and slowed on the cardio a bit. I am currently 220lbs at 18% bf. I am still loosing fat, and putting on muscle which is good, but I do have a slight problem.

I constantly feel like I am starving. Even when I did a bulking cycle with some 1t and 4ad about 2 months ago, and increased calories to 3500 a day, it seems like all day long I couldn't wait to eat again. Even when I was 300 lbs, and eating as much as I cared to, I was still hungry all day long.

I have never eaten junk foods, my worst habit used to be regular white bread, but I have not touched that in months. I eat clean, and I control what I eat, but I go through every day just ravenously hungry.

I was wondering if there is a way to control the appetite cravings, or am I going to have to deal with this forever?

2. JINKK

You must be below setpoint and hormones/substrates such as leptin will encourage you to eat more inorder to stabilise what your bodyfat was.

learn to live with hunger- and it will pass or at least be easier to manage.

or buy ephedrine i.e megapro 's vasapro with caffeine.

im hopefully going to be trying leptigen and bromo shortly- Ill let you know how it goes.

till then, hang tight and go to nutraplanet.com for some ephedrine- it will serve you well.
  3. Carlos Hath****
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.6%

Cool

maybe u can try some chromium with l-carnithine. I heard it can suppress your appettite. Or maybe u can try clenbuterol. I dunno the muscletech product DietTech work or not. Just a suggestion.Trial and error and u'll know what works best for you. Do't give up.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.69%

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by griz145389
    A little bit of background info:

1 year ago I weighed 300 lbsaat 6'3". I put myself on a restricted diet of 1900 cals a day, and began working out in earnest. Started with mostly cardio, and some weightlifting, gradually increased the weightlifting routine to a 3 day split, and slowed on the cardio a bit. I am currently 220lbs at 18% bf. I am still loosing fat, and putting on muscle which is good, but I do have a slight problem.

I constantly feel like I am starving. Even when I did a bulking cycle with some 1t and 4ad about 2 months ago, and increased calories to 3500 a day, it seems like all day long I couldn't wait to eat again. Even when I was 300 lbs, and eating as much as I cared to, I was still hungry all day long.

I have never eaten junk foods, my worst habit used to be regular white bread, but I have not touched that in months. I eat clean, and I control what I eat, but I go through every day just ravenously hungry.

I was wondering if there is a way to control the appetite cravings, or am I going to have to deal with this forever?
    If your a smoker switch to nicorette, if your a coffee drinker switch to caffeine tabs ... thats I can advise, ephedrine dosent do much for my appetite.
  5. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday
    ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday's Avatar

You can try Hoodia(sp?). It is an herb that some seem to like for appetite suppression.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.67%

Quote Originally Posted by MaNiaK1027
    You can try Hoodia(sp?). It is an herb that some seem to like for appetite suppression.
    yup hoodia, green tea as well.....get *some* fat with your meals too

carb only meals tend to *propagate* being hungry faster more growling....

oh and sleep is good, if u r having trouble sleeping yor cortisol could be outta whack...try Lean Xtreme from DS they got it as NutraPLanet or 1fast400, though 1 fast sold out

Lean xtreme alone curbs my appetite for carbs something fierce

clen would make u hungrier eventually and eca would be a quick fix which couldnt be used forever.
  7. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.27%

1t and 4ad are pretty good appetite stimulators for me, after they kicked I was hungry on a 3500-4000 cal diet. Also what is your diet like? Eating carbs with lots of fiber keeps me full for a while and I think fibrous carbs are only like 1-2 cals per gram so you can eat a lot more of them.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.69%

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by MaNiaK1027
    I tried it, it works, but the doses make it too pricey to stay on long. I was taking 20x extract (you can get that for about 20.00 for 10 grams or so) ... it takes about 3 grams a day to effectively supress my appetite and keep in mind this was 20x extract although the efficacy might not have been there due to the form. I also got some headaches from it I think aswell... IMO some people will benefit more than others, mostly depending on the thickness of their wallets.
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.1%

Maybe try upping your fiber and water intake
  10. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.81%

Currently I am on 2200 calories per day. 70% protein 15% fats 15% carbs. Of the carbs about 1/2 is fiber. I have used chromium an ecy stack, and clen. The clen only made me hungrier, and while both the chromium and ecy worked for a little bit (about 1 week each) they seemed to loose effectiveness quickly, and when I got off them I was even hungrier than before.
    I can deal with the hunger, I have enough willpower for that, but at the same time, it sure would be nice to not feel like I am starving myself.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.06%

For myself ...I tried the green tea supplemnts and they worked like a charm, as well as fiber supp and I wasn't hungry, just thought I'd throw my two cents in.
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Meerschaum
    I tried it, it works, but the doses make it too pricey to stay on long. I was taking 20x extract (you can get that for about 20.00 for 10 grams or so) ... it takes about 3 grams a day to effectively supress my appetite and keep in mind this was 20x extract although the efficacy might not have been there due to the form. I also got some headaches from it I think aswell... IMO some people will benefit more than others, mostly depending on the thickness of their wallets.
    1fast has it for $35 for 50g and it's a 20x extract.
  13. The Axe Man Cometh!!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.83%

I would look at your diet first, you may want to add more fat to each meal. Fat sits in the stomach longer and gives you a more full feeling.
    You will deifinitely feel hungry most of the time since you are in calorie deficit but you shouldnt really feel like your starving.
    BTW congrats on the weight loss.
  14. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.99%

I liked the ec stack with the anarchy stack, I can feel full on like 1200 cals a day. Quick question though why is it that the clen makes you hungry. Because I'm on it right now and I'm always starving, even if I take appetite suppressors.

-WannaGro

Similar Forum Threads

1. Be on all the time?
    By pyrobatt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 09-13-2012, 10:34 AM
  2. Tired ALL the time
    By prettynginger in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-21-2012, 12:34 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-25-2012, 08:19 PM
  4. peeing all the time
    By tubbednova in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-03-2011, 01:43 PM
  5. Is there any reason not to war ankle braces all the time?
    By drvinnybombat in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-07-2010, 08:12 PM