Diet review

wrathman10

Awards
Good morning everyone, just wanted to stop in and post up my diet and see it it looks ok. My goal is really to maintain/ lean out some. 5'8 165ish 13-14%

Meal one and two because of cardio
Homemade pancakes x2
40g blended oats, 96g egg whites

Meal 3
46g brown rice dry, 5oz ground turkey 93/7, 113g black beans, 136g egg whites

Meal 4
Pre workout
1 scoop Whey protein, 40g oats

Meal 5
Post workout
1 scoop Whey protein, 1 scoop waxy maize

Meal 6
122g sweet potato, 7oz chicken cooked with 1Tb of olive oil

Total at days end
210g protein, 210g carbs, 50g fat

Open for ideas

rphash49

Awards
I didn't do the math so you might be good but a mistake many make trying to lose weight is not enough quality fat intake. Get min 25% of your calories from fat. Other than olive oil also consider coconut oil, nuts and my favorite avocados.

rphash49

Awards
What type of physical training?

The more muscle you have the easier it is to lose fat. IMO weight training is far superior to excess cardio when it comes to leaning out.

wrathman10

Awards
The cardio is pretty much HITT and is required no choice and I do weight training in the evening with maybe some liss cardio depending how intense the first section was

wrathman10

Awards
I didn't do the math so you might be good but a mistake many make trying to lose weight is not enough quality fat intake. Get min 25% of your calories from fat. Other than olive oil also consider coconut oil, nuts and my favorite avocados.
The fats are all from the foods then olive oil and and fish oil and its roughly 20%