olivio anyone use it/

SeaHawk22

Awards
I was wondering what everyones thoughts were on it. Its a butter replacement product, it maybe not the best thing in the world but when bulking what do you think? I could not find a single thing on the board about it.

For anyone wondering it is a butter replacement product made from olive oil. No trans fat or cholestrol and more unsaturated fat rather then saturated fat.

Seahawk22

Edge

Awards
Man I used to love that stuff when I was younger..it tastes soooooo rich.
Not sure on the content, havent had it in like 7 years.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
me likes the sound of this stuff, maybe I will try it.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
I thought I heard somewhere that stuff is like squirt city!!

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
I was wondering what everyones thoughts were on it. Its a butter replacement product, it maybe not the best thing in the world but when bulking what do you think? I could not find a single thing on the board about it.

For anyone wondering it is a butter replacement product made from olive oil. No trans fat or cholestrol and more unsaturated fat rather then saturated fat.

Seahawk22
Hmm...
Two comments:
1) Butter is not bad if taken in low doses (and not fried). Of course 100% cream butter
2) I'm sure its NOT "extra-virgin" olive oil the one used to make that product. Hence its not cold processed and its not healthy. Find real virgin olive oil and take 2 teaspoons a day.

r6samson

Awards
I use that stuff too. It's not bad. My Mom used to make butter now she bought this with no trans fatty acids.

JP

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
I use that stuff too. It's not bad. My Mom used to make butter now she bought this with no trans fatty acids.
I havent seen the label. There arent hydrogenated fats at all inside?