Baby Formula

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Check out the ingredients in this similac advanced sounds pretty good if you ask me.I wonder if any bodybuilders ever drank this stuff.I took a sip this morning and it didnt taste too bad.Back in the old days they would eat baby food from jars all the time due to the easy digestion and no sodium...Check it out

Nonfat Milk, Lactose, High Oleic Safflower Oil, Soy Oil, Coconut Oil, Whey Protein Concentrate, Less than 2% of the following:, C. Cohnii Oil, M. Alpina Oil, Potassium Citrate, Calcium Carbonate, Ascorbic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Choline Bitartrate, Magnesium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Taurine, M-Inositol, d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols, Sodium Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Cupric Sulfate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Thimamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Beta Carotene, Folic Acid, Manganese Sulfate, Phylloquinone, Biotin, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin D3, Cyanocobalamin and Nucleotides: Adenosine 5'-Monophosphate, Disodium Guanosine 5'-Monophosphate, Disodium Uridine 5'-Monophosphate

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Check out the ingredients in this similac advanced sounds pretty good if you ask me.I wonder if any bodybuilders ever drank this stuff.I took a sip this morning and it didnt taste too bad.Back in the old days they would eat baby food from jars all the time due to the easy digestion and no sodium...Check it out

Nonfat Milk, Lactose, High Oleic Safflower Oil, Soy Oil, Coconut Oil, Whey Protein Concentrate, Less than 2% of the following:, C. Cohnii Oil, M. Alpina Oil, Potassium Citrate, Calcium Carbonate, Ascorbic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Choline Bitartrate, Magnesium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Taurine, M-Inositol, d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols, Sodium Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Cupric Sulfate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Thimamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Beta Carotene, Folic Acid, Manganese Sulfate, Phylloquinone, Biotin, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin D3, Cyanocobalamin and Nucleotides: Adenosine 5'-Monophosphate, Disodium Guanosine 5'-Monophosphate, Disodium Uridine 5'-Monophosphate
Ewww...Gross. If you're going to do this I recommend the Similac 2 Advanced or Parents Choice 2 for toddlers. Better nutrient profile and only 16 bucks at Wal-Mart. You are kidding right? LOL! Baby food is expensive if you think of it in Adult servings. Leave the baby food to the babies. :rofl:

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
How come that crap smells the same coming up as it does going down????!!!

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
How come that crap smells the same coming up as it does going down????!!!
I know, formula spit up is horrid. Hey here's an idea. Load up some formula in a bottle and suck on it throughout the night. That way you have a steady flow of nutrients all night long.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
this thread is hilarious, us guys will do anything to grow

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
This is funny thread and now im a new Dad I take notice of what my baby is eating ,but I saw the whey protien and the coconut oil and L-carnatine which I use then figured this stuff is pretty good...I have a whey shake w/coconut oil every morning..

former_SlimJim

Board Supporter
Awards
I have four kids and I've found I prefer to be breast-fed. Try breast-feeding MaDmaN - You'll like it.