tomato sauce on whole wheat pasta
- 01-10-2005, 04:16 PM
- 01-10-2005, 04:45 PM
make yourself some good pasta sauce! you just need canned tomatoes, some spices, onions and meat if you want some extra protein, it tastes alot better!
- 01-10-2005, 05:11 PM
He just said the sauce he uses is homemade.
01-10-2005, 08:38 PM
well there are 2 types of tomato sauce, pasta sauce, and the tomato sauce you put on sausages/hamburgers and other BBQ items
01-10-2005, 08:54 PM
There's no broblem with it. Especially if it's home made. You can limit the fat content. Just make sure you factor in those carbs.
01-11-2005, 12:22 AM
Tomato sauce or stewed tomatoes is good to simmer chicken breast in as well.
If you're one for pork chops, try simmering them in tomato paste for something different.
01-11-2005, 09:07 AM
thank god, if I had to give up pasta sauce, I think id shoot myself. It adds flavor, which, as any weight trainer knows is always a plus.
01-12-2005, 06:03 PM
Pretty much all veggies are good. Pasta sause (homemade especially) is pretty much all veggies and spices.
01-12-2005, 09:32 PM
Yep, I eat it all the time. Being Italian, I'm addicted.
Similar Forum Threads
- By deuceswild72 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 11Last Post: 09-11-2013, 09:57 PM
- By nocando22 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 3Last Post: 06-15-2011, 02:47 PM
- By AtomicFox in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 19Last Post: 05-27-2011, 01:53 PM
- By Type O Hero in forum BulkingReplies: 2Last Post: 02-01-2010, 02:19 PM
- By BaldwinBoy in forum RecipesReplies: 1Last Post: 11-03-2009, 10:18 AM