Losing to much weight on the face..

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.87%

Losing to much weight on the face..

Why does this always happen to me, i start to lose to much weight on my face. Does anyone know whats a good food or supplement for that? I'm 175lbs and maybe 3-5bf, im not dieting but i love staying ripped, i take in 2900cals a day, my body doesnt lose any muscle but my face just gets thin...

Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.44%
    Achievements Activity Pro

First- Theres no way you're 3-5% BF. Anything under 6% is determental to normal life functions. Anything under 3% and you're dead. Second- You wont find a supplement to retain facial mass. Whem ost individuals hold significant amounts of water, their faces begin to get 'puffy'. Once you cut, that water is lost and your face thins back out.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.87%

well maybe not 3-5, but very low... I dont know. Im ready for competition. Except i dont compete, i just looking like that...
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Originally posted by belbs75
    Why does this always happen to me, i start to lose to much weight on my face. Does anyone know whats a good food or supplement for that? I'm 175lbs and maybe 3-5bf, im not dieting but i love staying ripped, i take in 2900cals a day, my body doesnt lose any muscle but my face just gets thin...
    Ok, regardless of your obvious exaggeration at bf%, I don't know of any supplement that will specifaically bloat your face, although a good heavy 4-AD cycle will get that going

Just deal with it, genetics are a bitch, huh If you want to maintain very low fat levels, I would think it obvious that your face will be very thin.
  5. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Shoot call me crazy but I would love to have this problem But like everyone else has said.. don't think that there is anything that can help it..
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.87%

Re: Re: Losing to much weight on the face..

Originally posted by jweave23

Ok, regardless of your obvious exaggeration at bf%, I don't know of any supplement that will specifaically bloat your face, although a good heavy 4-AD cycle will get that going

Just deal with it, genetics are a bitch, huh If you want to maintain very low fat levels, I would think it obvious that your face will be very thin.
    Ok like i said im not exaggerating but my body fat is as low as it can be, im ready to compete , the only prob is i don't compete, i train and get as ripped as i can cos i love to see the veins running through my body... Besides i think i know whats causing it... E/c/a. But i aint stopping..

7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.8%

ok so stop bitchin about me being ripped already...d;P
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.87%

Originally posted by 40 in 12
    ok so stop bitchin about me being ripped already...d;P
    Ok bro i will... Im gonna send a pic in, have a look at it, this was 7months ago i was at 167lbs.. Now im 175 and look better than that...
  9. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%

hear ya about likin vascularity... makes me feel great once it really gets going, curious to see these 175 pics bro your 167's look real good. thick but lean, so to speak
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.87%

Originally posted by Biggin
    hear ya about likin vascularity... makes me feel great once it really gets going, curious to see these 175 pics bro your 167's look real good. thick but lean, so to speak
    I want to take some pics and post them, im from Australia but im here in the states at the moment, i'll be going to the Arnold Classic at the end of the week.. After that im heading to Miami and i'll take some pics down there and post them.. I have very good legs but my calves are CRAP!!! I do train them but they dont seem to grow, its quite embarrassing...

11. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%

calves just seem to be one of those genetically different areas that are more pronounced on people... some people have higher/smaller calves, high biceps, pec-sternum attachments etc... nothing to be embarrassed about though bro judging from your pics, calves are minor. the arnold should kickass, looking forward to catching it on fox sports tv
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.8%

this guy is ripped...didnt even know it was you buggy from over at MM...good to have you here also!!
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.87%

Originally posted by 40 in 12
    this guy is ripped...didnt even know it was you buggy from over at MM...good to have you here also!!
    Thanks for the welcome, i like this board, lots of interesting things... Also like MM though, there my 2 favourite..

Similar Forum Threads

1. What to do if losing too much weight fast?
    By anteis99 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-03-2013, 05:18 PM
  2. Help im losing to much weight
    By jspillane08 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-29-2008, 01:26 PM
  3. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-16-2005, 02:48 PM
  4. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 08-20-2005, 12:35 AM
  5. Am I using too much weight on 45 degree leg presses?
    By Rock Lee in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-06-2004, 11:37 AM