Health From The Sun Lemon/Lime Fish Oil.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to let everyone know this stuff tastes great. I was worried that using a fish oil liquid (rather than caps) would suck in the taste department, but I would highly recommend the lemon/lime fish oil from HFTS. A tsp of it just tastes like lemon juice...

BV

mtruther

mtruther

Awards
Where are you getting this? I use regular HFTS fish oil, and it tastes...well, I just pinch my nose and follow it with about sixteen ounces of chaser. Maybe exhale before I breathe in again. In other words, it's bad, but I tolerate it.

Lemony sounds nice.

Stingray

Awards
Nutraplanet has a orange flavored cod liver oil that I will be trying in the next coupla days. I had asked stryder about flavored fish oil and he put it up on his site for me. (you rock stryder!!)

SR

Chippewa

Chippewa

Awards
  • Established
I've always avoided cod oil because of the too-high vitamin A content. Am I correct, or have I been misinformed?

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
DPS has the lemon lime stuff, its tasty!!

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that's the stuff. It just tastes like lemon juice to me - hardly any fishy taste or smell at all. Its got a really *strong* lemony taste too, maybe they upped the concentration of citrus oils since you tried it last?

BV

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I saw cherry flavored cod liver oil in Walgreens the other day. Sounds atrocious!