Health From The Sun Lemon/Lime Fish Oil.

1. Health From The Sun Lemon/Lime Fish Oil.

Just wanted to let everyone know this stuff tastes great. I was worried that using a fish oil liquid (rather than caps) would suck in the taste department, but I would highly recommend the lemon/lime fish oil from HFTS. A tsp of it just tastes like lemon juice...

BV

2. Where are you getting this? I use regular HFTS fish oil, and it tastes...well, I just pinch my nose and follow it with about sixteen ounces of chaser. Maybe exhale before I breathe in again. In other words, it's bad, but I tolerate it.

Lemony sounds nice.

3. Nutraplanet has a orange flavored cod liver oil that I will be trying in the next coupla days. I had asked stryder about flavored fish oil and he put it up on his site for me. (you rock stryder!!)

SR
    •   

4. I've always avoided cod oil because of the too-high vitamin A content. Am I correct, or have I been misinformed?

5. DPS has the lemon lime stuff, its tasty!!

6. Quote Originally Posted by BigVrunga
    DPS has the lemon lime stuff, its tasty!!
    I haven't used this stuff in over a year but I used to buy it here... http://www.iherb.com/um3fishoillem.html

and it was the most disgusting thing I've ever tasted.

Either they changed the formula/flavoring, or it's just a case of different strokes for different folks.

7. Yeah that's the stuff. It just tastes like lemon juice to me - hardly any fishy taste or smell at all. Its got a really *strong* lemony taste too, maybe they upped the concentration of citrus oils since you tried it last?

BV

8. I saw cherry flavored cod liver oil in Walgreens the other day. Sounds atrocious!
  9. Wink

Quote Originally Posted by bioman
    I saw cherry flavored cod liver oil in Walgreens the other day. Sounds atrocious!
    nah man its tastey

Similar Forum Threads

1. SHR # 1241 :: The SuppVersity Science Roundup - Fish Oil A
    By triceptor in forum SHR Show Archives
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-25-2013, 02:23 PM
  2. Health From The Sea PFO (fish oil)
    By purebred in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-10-2009, 12:10 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-17-2006, 06:05 PM
  4. Health Secrets From The Morgue
    By yeahright in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-30-2006, 03:06 PM
  5. Another question about the use of fish oil....
    By bizzare_777 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-14-2005, 10:38 PM