Lecheek Nutrition OxyECA Black Feedback needed
- 06-19-2013, 10:31 AM
- 07-08-2013, 04:38 PM
07-08-2013, 04:47 PM
07-09-2013, 04:25 PM
Personally, I didn't like the feel that it gives me. It makes me feel a bit anxious. I have no idea which ingredient would do this. I'm pretty stim tolerant, too.
07-10-2013, 10:04 PM
Cutting Up with OxyECA Black
currently running it and have used Alphamine, USP Oxyelite Pro, and Super HD so I feel as though I can give a good representation of its effectiveness if ya want to follow along.
Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/277069-new-year-new.html#post5232295
07-10-2013, 10:05 PM
07-17-2013, 01:13 PM
Its strong but effective. Good product. Check out the logs section. or pm this lad called Marms.
Similar Forum Threads
- By hvactech in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 66Last Post: 10-28-2012, 01:36 PM
- By Marms in forum NutraplanetReplies: 13Last Post: 09-07-2012, 09:22 PM
- By Aznmonk in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 13Last Post: 09-06-2012, 08:26 AM
- By Bolanrox in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 5Last Post: 08-20-2012, 12:02 PM
- By Marms in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 72Last Post: 08-14-2012, 09:30 AM