why dont people eat shellfish for protien?
- 01-04-2005, 12:44 PM
- 01-04-2005, 01:14 PM
Cost prohibitive and location. Also, shellfish have been indicated as a cause for rises in uric acid levels which can lead to gout. So, individuals with joint problems may want to stay away.
01-04-2005, 01:33 PM
Location? Yes, they are pricey. The protien content is easily disgestible like in chicken, corrrect? Or else I am gonna stop eating them.
01-04-2005, 01:56 PM
Yes, the protein is fine. However, if I did not live near a large body of water, I would never eat shellfish.
01-04-2005, 02:07 PM
01-04-2005, 05:16 PM
I'd say cost. Shellfish is pricey and to buy large amounts like most of us do already the bill would be astronomical.
Similar Forum Threads
- By mindset101 in forum Natural BodybuildingReplies: 6Last Post: 02-01-2011, 01:41 AM
- By EustisPanther in forum AnabolicsReplies: 44Last Post: 03-26-2010, 05:53 PM
- By IAmTheDream in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-17-2010, 09:09 PM
- By AndroAnarchy in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 06-02-2006, 11:50 PM
- By spoofy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-08-2003, 03:57 PM