why dont people eat shellfish for protien?
- 01-04-2005, 01:44 PM
- 01-04-2005, 02:14 PM
Cost prohibitive and location. Also, shellfish have been indicated as a cause for rises in uric acid levels which can lead to gout. So, individuals with joint problems may want to stay away.
- 01-04-2005, 02:33 PM
Location? Yes, they are pricey. The protien content is easily disgestible like in chicken, corrrect? Or else I am gonna stop eating them.
01-04-2005, 02:56 PM
Yes, the protein is fine. However, if I did not live near a large body of water, I would never eat shellfish.
01-04-2005, 03:07 PM
It's just a cost factor for me. I love shellfish but for a full meal it gets very pricey.
01-04-2005, 06:16 PM
I'd say cost. Shellfish is pricey and to buy large amounts like most of us do already the bill would be astronomical.
Similar Forum Threads
- By mindset101 in forum Natural BodybuildingReplies: 6Last Post: 02-01-2011, 02:41 AM
- By EustisPanther in forum AnabolicsReplies: 44Last Post: 03-26-2010, 06:53 PM
- By IAmTheDream in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-17-2010, 10:09 PM
- By AndroAnarchy in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 06-03-2006, 12:50 AM
- By spoofy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-08-2003, 04:57 PM