Need diet plan for weight loss
- 06-01-2013, 04:33 AM
- 06-01-2013, 04:38 AM
Meat is pretty cheap if you buy in bulk.
- 06-01-2013, 04:40 AM
06-01-2013, 05:25 AM
I do 40% fat 40% protein 20% carbs until I get to a decent bf% then start carb cycling to ramp my.metabolism back up since weight loss gets hindered from going low carb for too long.
Look into the ketogenic diet as well. I ran this for awhile and leaned out fairly quickly and naturally. Its rough the first week but it pays off in the end tjays for sure.
06-01-2013, 05:47 AM
06-01-2013, 06:33 AM
Hello Jonathan... You may go for cuisine diet, in this diet people are consuming only frozen foods. Lean Cuisine itself is a brand which sold frozen foods and dinners in the United States, Canada and Australia by Nestle. One of my cousins said about this diet but I don't know much about this cuisine diet. If you can wait I'll provide some more info regarding this cuisine diet. Or you may become as a vegetarian.
06-01-2013, 09:17 AM
06-01-2013, 09:26 AM
06-02-2013, 04:33 PM
06-02-2013, 04:34 PM
- 5'6" 165 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jan 2012
- goose creek, sc
- Rep Power
should be tdee
LG Sciences forum representative
Similar Forum Threads
- By stevenelson in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 08-29-2012, 02:56 AM
- By packers6211 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 3Last Post: 12-24-2010, 06:00 AM
- By DBStrong in forum Female FitnessReplies: 7Last Post: 05-01-2008, 07:53 AM
- By Fun2Train in forum Weight LossReplies: 25Last Post: 11-13-2006, 12:00 PM
- By yeahright in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 0Last Post: 05-13-2006, 12:18 PM