23yo girl wants a 6pack - help!

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post

    Completely agree, if what your doing isn't creating the results you want, switch it up a little bit, these guys have some great ideas. To me though, your not far from that sixer!
    A bit of a shadow six pack at the moment haha. Almost but not quite


  2. The anabolic diet is good! No carbs for 13 days then you add carbs back in for two days then its 5 no cabs and 2 carbs check it out
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by larrybailey View Post
    The anabolic diet is good! No carbs for 13 days then you add carbs back in for two days then its 5 no cabs and 2 carbs check it out
    Cool will check it out

  4. cool just keep posting weekly progress pics !
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619

  5. Count calories , stick to a safe macronutrient ratio, cut out 100 calories from your calories if you don't lose 1-1.5 lbs at the end of the week.


    It's easier than bulking correctly.

    Deduct your calories from fats and carbs 70% carbs 30% fats. This is what works best for most people.

    Regarding training, keep doing what you have been doing and lifting heavy.

    That's the cookie cutter response that everyone should reply when people make these threads.

    Cheers.
    My current UNsponsored PES EP cutting log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234161-adonisbelts-pes-erase.html
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by AdonisBelt View Post
    Count calories , stick to a safe macronutrient ratio, cut out 100 calories from your calories if you don't lose 1-1.5 lbs at the end of the week.

    It's easier than bulking correctly.

    Deduct your calories from fats and carbs 70% carbs 30% fats. This is what works best for most people.

    Regarding training, keep doing what you have been doing and lifting heavy.

    That's the cookie cutter response that everyone should reply when people make these threads.

    Cheers.
    Thanks for your input Adonis - it certainly makes sense!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by pixiethree View Post

    Thanks for your input Adonis - it certainly makes sense!
    No problem! My girlfriend wanted to get cut and this is what I structured her diet like. She looks better than before and has her abs back
    My current UNsponsored PES EP cutting log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234161-adonisbelts-pes-erase.html

  8. Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    r u keeping track with a cal tracker. 10% carbs--are u keeping ur carbs under 40gm a day? keto is really good for a quick drop in body fat. if your not really doing keto do it. if u want to speed it up use ECA or clen(clen is fuked up).

    to be honest ur belly looks great. ur bf is low. more development might be the issue if ur looking for a 6 pack. in that case. do keto + fasted cardio + ECA 2-3week. then bump up carbs drop fat and do tons of core.

    stablize ur diet inbetween
    I agree with the Keto suggestion. Also do you do weight training with your abs? It definitely helps to add some resistance on some of your ab workouts instead of regular crunches. Not sure what type of ab work your trainer may be doing with you, but I love using a medicine ball with crunches, side bends with a weight, etc. When do you eat? The timing of your meals around your workouts can also have an impact on the results you're looking for.

  9. You're lean enough to show. Build visible muscle.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by larrybailey View Post
    The anabolic diet is good! No carbs for 13 days then you add carbs back in for two days then its 5 no cabs and 2 carbs check it out
    Hey larry just coming back to this post and am keen to give it a go. Will spend some time researching it today - do you have any good links or advice regarding this diet!

  11. Wow ! Looking great (nice avatar)

  12. Quote Originally Posted by pixiethree View Post

    Hey larry just coming back to this post and am keen to give it a go. Will spend some time researching it today - do you have any good links or advice regarding this diet!
    Mot really, I guess Google it, :-) I am doing the lean gains/ IF diet right now. You eat for 8 and fast for 16!

  13. How are you going with that? Sounds pretty tough!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by pixiethree View Post
    How are you going with that? Sounds pretty tough!
    It's not that bad, it sucks when I drink a shake at 10pm then can't eat until 2pm! Lol but I try to stop eating 7pm then start back at 11am! :-) but it gets easier and it seems to be working.

  15. Ah he's 7- 11 with no food seems easier!! Do you follow certain macros during your feeding time?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by pixiethree View Post
    Ah he's 7- 11 with no food seems easier!! Do you follow certain macros during your feeding time?
    Yeah kind of 40/40/20 carbs/protein/ fat but! I don't follow it to the T! Lol I eat like twice and drink two shakes. Train like crazy! In workout 6 to 7 days a week. I train While fasting at 730-9 then can't eat in some days until 2! Lol

  17. Ah that sounds like hell haha!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by pixiethree View Post
    Ah that sounds like hell haha!
    Lol it's not really, it's strange because your not really hungry lol

  19. The thought of not being hungry appeals to me! Im always hungry.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by pixiethree View Post
    The thought of not being hungry appeals to me! Im always hungry.
    Yeah, it works! Like I get hungry after not eating for 16 hours but then I have to make myself eat the other meals.

  21. 12 hours is long enough for me. Can't comprehend how I used to think 16 was ok.

  22. 12 hours would be easy - 7pm/7am.

  23. I'm going to interject here Pixie and ask about a few things first.

    1. How is your sleep?
    2. How is you post workout nutrition?
    3. How is your gut flora and liver function?
    4. Do you consume gluten?
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  24. Quote Originally Posted by EBF_2356 View Post
    I'm going to interject here Pixie and ask about a few things first.

    1. How is your sleep?
    2. How is you post workout nutrition?
    3. How is your gut flora and liver function?
    4. Do you consume gluten?
    1. I sleep a about 8hours a night. No problems
    2. I have a protein shake with carbs post workout
    3. I work on alkalising with greens and plenty of water
    4. Generally avoid wheat/gluten and dairy

    I guess I'm getting great results just get sick of the same thing. Need to keep it interesting!!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by pixiethree View Post

    1. I sleep a about 8hours a night. No problems
    2. I have a protein shake with carbs post workout
    3. I work on alkalising with greens and plenty of water
    4. Generally avoid wheat/gluten and dairy

    I guess I'm getting great results just get sick of the same thing. Need to keep it interesting!!
    Subbed. Will be interested to see how u mix it up pixie

  26. This was my transformation in 8 weeks. In both pictures I weigh 58kg. Perfect reminder why the scales really are nothing to go by. Hit a plateau and went backwards for a bit after that but am seeing some really good results once again!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  27. ^^^ above post for michelle82 xx

  28. If it ain't broke don't fix it.

    My suggestion, look at re feeds and add in intervals 2 times per week.

    Start at 5 mins warm up, 10 mins SOLID work, 5 cooldown and increase each week by 2 minutes of work.

    You using fish oil?

    My supp advice, use fish oil, magnesium, zinc and vitamin d3. Try for 1 month with Sprints added in and message me and let me know. I will be very surprised if you don't lean up doing what I just mentioned
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. wtf girls want nice guys? HUH?
    By fmfws185 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 06-04-2013, 09:12 PM
  2. help with wanting to order help plz ??
    By Gym4Life in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-08-2008, 01:21 AM
  3. OK guys and girls...MY SIS NEEDS HELP
    By Polish_Oak in forum Supplements
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 02-18-2005, 08:56 AM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-21-2004, 08:52 AM
  5. HELP! Iím Weak as a Girl!
    By iron addict in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-27-2003, 07:34 PM
Log in
Log in