Ephedrine?

elsdelece

elsdelece

Awards
Has anyone used this fat burner before, would you recommend? I have previously used Clenbuterol, is Ephedrine as strong?

Thanks

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Never use clen but ephedrine and caffeine works pretty good.

murk01

murk01

Awards
Has anyone used this fat burner before, would you recommend? I have previously used Clenbuterol, is Ephedrine as strong?

Thanks
us ephedra all the time. tried clen a few times. the sides from clen are insane.
clen is way stronger!

PROness

Awards
I've never used clen, but I have used ephedrine and I wasn't too impressed even with an ECA stack. Of course when you work nights and drink at least three cans of energy drinks per night, my tolerance to stimulants were already through the roof. I've noticed I get the same "thermogenic" effects by just drinking a cup of coffee pre-workout and wearing some sweats and a sweatshirt. Also, in my state the whole buying ephedrine and being entered into a national database for use in court thing is a real turn off, even if I am using it somewhat responsibly.

I've never heard of this clen or w.e you call it. If someone could fill me in, I'd appreciate it.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
The EC Stack is very popular assuming you have easy access to it.

buffb2

buffb2

Awards
Good = Appetite destroyer, energy, helps clear thinking
Bad = Dry mouth, Meth sign off when buying

Sometimes i notice mood swings not really sure if its ephedrine related.
Also when not on sometimes wanting/needing it (sense of addiction)
These are just my personal experiences
Hope this helps. Good luck!

murk01

murk01

Awards
Good = Appetite destroyer, energy, helps clear thinking
Bad = Dry mouth, Meth sign off when buying

Sometimes i notice mood swings not really sure if its ephedrine related.
Also when not on sometimes wanting/needing it (sense of addiction)
These are just my personal experiences
Hope this helps. Good luck!
deffinatly messes with ur mood after awhile on. also kind of makes u feel like a meth addict.

if u werent impressed ur not doing it right.
(1 or 2 bronks + 200mg caffine + baby asprin) 3x aday for 2 weeks , u will lose weight, expecialy if you dieting and working out, my weigh drops so fast ppl think i started smoking rocks!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
deffinatly messes with ur mood after awhile on. also kind of makes u feel like a meth addict.

if u werent impressed ur not doing it right.
(1 or 2 bronks + 200mg caffine + baby asprin) 3x aday for 2 weeks , u will lose weight, expecialy if you dieting and working out, my weigh drops so fast ppl think i started smoking rocks!
Hell yeah! Old school cut stack. Works wonders.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've never used clen, but I have used ephedrine and I wasn't too impressed even with an ECA stack. Of course when you work nights and drink at least three cans of energy drinks per night, my tolerance to stimulants were already through the roof. I've noticed I get the same "thermogenic" effects by just drinking a cup of coffee pre-workout and wearing some sweats and a sweatshirt. Also, in my state the whole buying ephedrine and being entered into a national database for use in court thing is a real turn off, even if I am using it somewhat responsibly.

I've never heard of this clen or w.e you call it. If someone could fill me in, I'd appreciate it.
Referring to the bold, a thermogenic increase does not directly equate to sweating and a high body/blood temperature. It simply means that food and other normal bodily functions have an increase in heat discharge. Simply put - the body breaks things down and releases it as heat. This "heat" doesn't increase body temp always.

A great example is MCT oil. It is extremely effective at thermogenesis but it doesn't do a lick for sweating and increasing body temp.

Spartan189

Spartan189

Awards
Im currently using the ec stack to lose some weight for the summer. I took my last couple of pills at 3:30pm and now its 2am, and I still feel cracked out.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im currently using the ec stack to lose some weight for the summer. I took my last couple of pills at 3:30pm and now its 2am, and I still feel cracked out.
Try cutting your doses down. Perhaps by half if you are that sensitive. I am not sure of ephedrine, but caffeine a half life along is approx. 6 hrs.

bigadam73

bigadam73

Awards
I just ran clen for my first time. Wasn't impressed. Could have been bunk clen. I can now say I prefer ephedrine. Ephedrine + 1 scoop decimate powder is pretty amazing

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just ran clen for my first time. Wasn't impressed. Could have been bunk clen. I can now say I prefer ephedrine. Ephedrine + 1 scoop decimate powder is pretty amazing
It likely wasn't real then. Clen is unusually strong when it is legit.

This is also why there have been many replacement created in its place over time.

Spartan189

Spartan189

Awards
Try cutting your doses down. Perhaps by half if you are that sensitive. I am not sure of ephedrine, but caffeine a half life along is approx. 6 hrs.
If I cut down on the amount of caffeine can I till continue taking the same amout of bronkaid? Does the caffeine dictate how the ephedrine performs?

bigadam73

bigadam73

Awards
It likely wasn't real then. Clen is unusually strong when it is legit.

This is also why there have been many replacement created in its place over time.
Mine was liquid RC clen. Went up to 100 mcgs . The only effects I welt were moderate nervousness. My heart rate stayed relatively low. With ephedrine my hart rate can jump to 150 bpms with low intensity cardio very easily

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I cut down on the amount of caffeine can I till continue taking the same amout of bronkaid? Does the caffeine dictate how the ephedrine performs?

You can try that. Cut the caffeine to 100mg/dose. If it is still too much, cut the ephedrine in half as well. Or only dose twice a day like 0700 and 1200. Run it at the lower dose or less frequent dose for awhile and titrate up as tolerance builds.

Both the ephedrine and caffeine are stimulants. So, they both can be considered the culprit.

greilich

Awards
This was my biggest issue as well

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is bronkaid/primatene the only options for ephedrine in the US? Can't seem to find anywhere online... Been on a week (bought two boxes bronk at pharmacy) worked up to 25mg twice a day +200-300mg caffeine w each dose.

Loving it after a week... The energy and fat burning is very noticeable. Just not keen on using that expectorant in bronk for 12 weeks.... Thoughts?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes. Ephedrine is available as a solo ingrrdient overseas but not in the states

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do i recall reding to avoid methyl syn when using ephedrine?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do i recall reding to avoid methyl syn when using ephedrine?
I believe this is correct. Ephedrine is a beta 2 agonist and methyl syn is a selective beta 2 agonist. Iirc.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe this is correct. Ephedrine is a beta 2 agonist and methyl syn is a selective beta 2 agonist. Iirc.
Hmmm anyone else can confirm?

Was going to add Pro XT500 original version for my caffeine ... Bc my OEP original is running out.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Ive used ephedrine and Dexaprine XR and WOW was that an awesome cut.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive used ephedrine and Dexaprine XR and WOW was that an awesome cut.
Pull that one with the original Dexa and you'd likely fall over dead. I still have a bottle of that stuff..

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So is that a no for the proXT lol
There are a few things that can result in long term or excessive dosages of b-agonists. One is b-agonist paradox. Which means at some point they actually can become pro inflammatory and increase hyper responsiveness of the airway. Also, b-agonist toxicity is a concern which can result in things like cardiac arrhythmias and hypokalemia (low potassium levels). It can also lead to tachyphylaxis, which is a fancy medical Latin term for sudden decrease in the response of a drug. The latter means that what you are taking can become less effective. Not quite what you were looking for. Ephedrine does this already on its own which is why people build up a tolerance to it. Stacking the two could hasten this effect. Then when increasing the dosing more to combat it can lead to some of the other ill effects sooner.

Now, to what degree, dosing and times needed to effect these responses, and so forth I couldn't tell you. I know people have ran them stacked out there with good results, but in my opinion, not worth the chance. I would much prefer to just run the Eca, take a break, and run the methyl syn with other fat loss aids.

For me, on this matter, I stand by that old adage too much of a good thing. There is probably more reasons out there, but I can't really remember. I looked this stuff up awhile back because I had wNted to stack Eca with some methyl syn I picked up from analyzed supplements when they still sold it, but choose not to. That, and I'm pretty sure Coop said not too lol.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There are a few things that can result in long term or excessive dosages of b-agonists. One is b-agonist paradox. Which means at some point they actually can become pro inflammatory and increase hyper responsiveness of the airway. Also, b-agonist toxicity is a concern which can result in things like cardiac arrhythmias and hypokalemia (low potassium levels). It can also lead to tachyphylaxis, which is a fancy medical Latin term for sudden decrease in the response of a drug. The latter means that what you are taking can become less effective. Not quite what you were looking for. Ephedrine does this already on its own which is why people build up a tolerance to it. Stacking the two could hasten this effect. Then when increasing the dosing more to combat it can lead to some of the other ill effects sooner.

Now, to what degree, dosing and times needed to effect these responses, and so forth I couldn't tell you. I know people have ran them stacked out there with good results, but in my opinion, not worth the chance. I would much prefer to just run the Eca, take a break, and run the methyl syn with other fat loss aids.

For me, on this matter, I stand by that old adage too much of a good thing. There is probably more reasons out there, but I can't really remember. I looked this stuff up awhile back because I had wNted to stack Eca with some methyl syn I picked up from analyzed supplements when they still sold it, but choose not to. That, and I'm pretty sure Coop said not too lol.
Thanks a lot. Yea I'm going to hold off on that product w the methyl syn in it...

Whatt I'm eyeballing (bc I have it on hand) is:

Morning dose:
25E+ 2 caps hydroxy hardcore (270mg C)

image-2120121853.jpg

Pre workout dose (min. 4 hours later):
25E+1 scoop condense (200mg C)
**is this ok, the nitrates in condense??**

Optional 3rd dose (usually around 7-730pm)
12.5E+ coffee
( if I need a pick me up before basketball/football)

I'm liking the OEP+Bronkaid stack I'm using now but I'm almost out and I just can't lay down any more $ on supps.. I'm starting to feel guilty lol

But after a week I'm down 4-5 pounds, looking bigger, waist is shrinking like a mofo! I've lost at least an inch... Mood is through the roof and energy has been very nice. Noticeable improvement in endurance/breathing as well. I sing too, and holy ****... It's taken my range to a new level.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks a lot. Yea I'm going to hold off on that product w the methyl syn in it...

Whatt I'm eyeballing (bc I have it on hand) is:

Morning dose:
25E+ 2 caps hydroxy hardcore (270mg C)

View attachment 89509

Pre workout dose (min. 4 hours later):
25E+1 scoop condense (200mg C)
**is this ok, the nitrates in condense??**

Optional 3rd dose (usually around 7-730pm)
12.5E+ coffee
( if I need a pick me up before basketball/football)

I'm liking the OEP+Bronkaid stack I'm using now but I'm almost out and I just can't lay down any more $ on supps.. I'm starting to feel guilty lol

But after a week I'm down 4-5 pounds, looking bigger, waist is shrinking like a mofo! I've lost at least an inch... Mood is through the roof and energy has been very nice. Noticeable improvement in endurance/breathing as well. I sing too, and holy ****... It's taken my range to a new level.

The hydroxycut could very well be ok for you. I would dose it conservitavly because of the yohimbe and see how you feel. As for the condense, it should be fine as well if you dose conservatively. You could def have issues with an increased heart rate and a lower blood pressure from the nitrates such as syncope. Just start with half or one scoop and asses. Also, I may be leery of HIT cardio with that combo. But as I said, start lower and asses.

As for the ephedrine w/ OEP, is it the original OEP with 1,3 dim? Cause I love me some 1,3 dim and had added it to my Eca run before.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would also recommend that when you come to an end of your cycle that you taper off of the ephedrine and caffeine instead of stopping cold turkey. For one it will simply be easier to deal with in regards to headaches and withdrawals from the caffeine, but also to help avoid sudden fatigue you may feel from not being amped up on stims, and also help prevent rebounding weight gain.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The hydroxycut could very well be ok for you. I would dose it conservitavly because of the yohimbe and see how you feel. As for the condense, it should be fine as well if you dose conservatively. You could def have issues with an increased heart rate and a lower blood pressure from the nitrates such as syncope. Just start with half or one scoop and asses. Also, I may be leery of HIT cardio with that combo. But as I said, start lower and asses.

As for the ephedrine w/ OEP, is it the original OEP with 1,3 dim? Cause I love me some 1,3 dim and had added it to my Eca run before.
Yeaap the og good stuff. Hopefully will be unbanned soon since the FDA acknowledged it Isn't unsafe I believe...

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would also recommend that when you come to an end of your cycle that you taper off of the ephedrine and caffeine instead of stopping cold turkey. For one it will simply be easier to deal with in regards to headaches and withdrawals from the caffeine, but also to help avoid sudden fatigue you may feel from not being amped up on stims, and also help prevent rebounding weight gain.
I will def do that.. I started last week and am gonna run through New Years. Then go very low/non stim for a while and pack on some mass. This is my very first EC run so now I know how well it works lol. I've been missing out!

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Yeah I really like running Ephedrine and Dexaprine XR.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
E/C stack continues to be a favorite of mine.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After about 5 days on 25e 200c 2xdaily, I'm fidning cardio and basketball to be harder to breath... Is this normal? It was insanely good the first 5 days in which I ramped up from

12.5 x1 day 1

12.5 x2 day 2

12.5x 2 day 3

25x 1
12.5x 1 day 4

25x1
12.5x1 day 5

After 3 days or so on 50mg total, I find my cardio hit or miss... More miss though....

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hard to say man, but remember, drug induced cardiac exercise isn't always the best for cardio.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would I be unsafe to take my second 25e 200c 3 hours from my first? I won't be able to utilize it after 4pm today

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would I be unsafe to take my second 25e 200c 3 hours from my first? I won't be able to utilize it after 4pm today
You should be fine. You could lower the doses of both if you wanted.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You should be fine. You could lower the doses of both if you wanted.
True. I'm going to a big concert and will be drinking so once I do, insulin won't be low enough for it to be effective, correct?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The half life of ephedrine is approx. 4 hrs. So, yes, you could. Even though this response is a bit late.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
True. I'm going to a big concert and will be drinking so once I do, insulin won't be low enough for it to be effective, correct?
It's not insulin that would keep it from being effective, but the alcohol. When constantly drinking, it is impossible to burn fat stores. The body practically leaves all other energy sources alone until is has processed and used the sugar alcohol in your system first. This is also why eating and drinking at the same time accelerates fat gain...

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's not insulin that would keep it from being effective, but the alcohol. When constantly drinking, it is impossible to burn fat stores. The body practically leaves all other energy sources alone until is has processed and used the sugar alcohol in your system first. This is also why eating and drinking at the same time accelerates fat gain...
This is why I drink fasted. At least 12-16 hours of no food prior to drinking. And at least 8-12 hours after my last shot before eating again . And I don't use mixers. I take shots of tequila. Literally that's it. I'm shredded after this process LOL