Reclamation of my Sack Stack

TrashCanman14

Awards
I made the mistake of getting comfortable in a relationship for the last two years. I was in the best shape of my life before it, and now am in the worst. I put on 20 pounds of fat and lost about 10 pounds of muscle. All of my lifts are at the lowest they have been in years.

Anyway, the relationship was toxic. Unfortunately this girl was abusive both verbally / physically and cheated on me. One of the things she noted was that I had put on a gut.

It's time to turn things around, to never fall into complacency again with my fitness.

I have run PH's before, but do not want to do that again.

This is what I am planning for 8x and would love some feedback:

Workouts
5x5 MWF
Cardio Tu / Sat (running 3-6 miles)
Swimming a few laps each morning before breakfast.

Diet
Simple calorie restriction / high protein / moderate fat & carb.

Supps
All basics (fish oil, multi, etc)
Then:

PES Erase Pro 1/1/1/1/0/0/0/0 (at breakfast)
MAN Nolvadren XT 0/0/0/0/2/2/0/0
LG Science T-911 0/0/0/0/0/0/2/2
EBF Recompadrol 0/3/3/3/3/3/3/6

My thought is to suppress estrogen / cortisol for about 6 weeks. (The T-911 is a holdover from a past order :)
I also think the nutrient partitioning will help make my fat loss efforts.

BigD61093

BigD61093

Awards
I'm in to see what anyone has to say about this. I myself have gotten too comfortable in my relationship. Your story sounds identical to mine. Only I'm still with the girl. My lifts are the lowest and I feel the worst. I've also been doing a 5x5 for about 3 weeks now. It's nice to see the 'beginning gains' like I was new again at lifting. But your set up with the erase and everything looks good. I hope it works out for you man.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
good luck man your gonna live the feeling of being sore in the morning! that's what kept me going

TrashCanman14

Awards
2 Days in:

Weight: 165 (Down 5 pounds...?? -- This really confuses me. I used to wrestle so I know all about taking accurate weight measurements, but I'm guessing there was some bloating / water retention and the Erase has been doing its thing.)

Strength: No noticeable changes here.

Libido: Increased (which, given the circumstances, kinda sucks! haha)

Sides: None. Other than much deeper sleep (is this normal?). Also, I feel extremely sore, but that is to be expected with a long off period.

Appearance: Can already see leaning out effects. Very pleased.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I'm in for the ride bro. My partner is going through the same thing as you, once we got together she stopped exercising an started eating... 3 years later were getting married and she's in full force trying to get her fitness body back again.

TrashCanman14

Awards
5 Days in

Somehow I've put on 8 pounds in 3 days? I've been monitoring my caloric intake like a fiend / exercising like a maniac. I think this must have more to do with Erase Pro and water retention levels. Why I am now 2 pounds above where I started, however, is baffling. The mirror changes are good and I guess that is all that matters.

I will be weighing myself once a week now instead of every day. Also, DOMS has stopped.

Just ordered Animal Cuts and will be taking a pak each day now.

BigD61093

BigD61093

Awards
Let me know how that animal cuts works out. I've been interested for quite some time. I know their multi's are dank

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
5 Days in

Somehow I've put on 8 pounds in 3 days? I've been monitoring my caloric intake like a fiend / exercising like a maniac. I think this must have more to do with Erase Pro and water retention levels. Why I am now 2 pounds above where I started, however, is baffling. The mirror changes are good and I guess that is all that matters.

I will be weighing myself once a week now instead of every day. Also, DOMS has stopped.

Just ordered Animal Cuts and will be taking a pak each day now.
Erase pro will make you drop water not retain it. Erase is a test booster, anti catabolic and a suicidal aromataze inhibitor so it will make you produce more test and stop your test from aromitazing.

TrashCanman14

Awards
Erase pro will make you drop water not retain it. Erase is a test booster, anti catabolic and a suicidal aromataze inhibitor so it will make you produce more test and stop your test from aromitazing.
Yeah. No idea why the weight has been fluctuating, but I'm gonna focus on the mirror results and gains in the gym.

TrashCanman14

Awards
That's the best way to go about it IMO.
I've added the animal cuts and think that this stack is working out unbelievably. I haven't missed a workout and am hitting the cardio and the weights harder than I have for years. Seriously, even when I was doing a sd cycle I wasn't this laser focused.

As the pain of the breakup is subsiding, the desire to get back in shape continues to grow. No movement on the scale, but everything is looking better and I just hit a PR on military press.

I won't be seeing this girl again for 8 months (we have a future conference together), but when we do meet again I believe my physique will be totally transformed.

I have some before pics, but will wait to post them until after this run is done (mid-June).

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
That priceless look on your exes face when she sees you and your in incredible shape ;)

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A little late but I'm subd for support brother. Goodluck and stay focused. Also, remember your doing this to better yourself and not just in spite of another. Because once that hurt/pain/drive your getting from just the breakup you're going to need to still want to improve for your own good in order to continue with your progress. I've been through where you are just within the last year (got dumped after 6 years) and it will be much more rewarding in the end if you do it for yourself and not just an ex.

TrashCanman14

Awards
A little late but I'm subd for support brother. Goodluck and stay focused. Also, remember your doing this to better yourself and not just in spite of another. Because once that hurt/pain/drive your getting from just the breakup you're going to need to still want to improve for your own good in order to continue with your progress. I've been through where you are just within the last year (got dumped after 6 years) and it will be much more rewarding in the end if you do it for yourself and not just an ex.
Thanks for the support brotha! I am definitely doing this for me, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't using some of that pain as workout fuel.

As a technical question: I have found that if I take recompadrol before each meal, I am exhausted all day. I tend to eat most of my carbs at lunch, so I have started only dropping the recompadrol before lunch and dinner. Is this still a viable use of the supplement?

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yea, I am also currently taking recompadrol. I don't take it post workout because I feel with breaking my fast and just finishing a workout I'm in a great environment to use insulin. But I believe recompadrol should be and is anecdotally effective in an acute dose. If it works better for u to only use with lunch and dinner then only use it at those times. Make sure your following the dosing on the bottle 1 cap low carbs 2 caps 60-100 g complex carbs. If you weren't doing that before that could possibly be underlying cause of your problems.

TrashCanman14

Awards
Here are a few of the pics I snapped before starting the cut... This is me at rock bottom.

Pretty tough for me to look at.

I essentially erased 5+ years of serious BB'ing and estimate I lost around 10 pounds of muscle and put on 20 pounds of fat. 2 years of drinking, stress, bad diet, insomnia, and almost no exercise. I don't think the breakup happened because of this, I think this happened because of the abusive relationship.

I used to run 40 miles a week, I can barely jog 1 right now.

Very ashamed of this.

Photo May 14, 1 50 02 PM.jpg
Photo May 14, 1 50 10 PM.jpg

I will post updated pictures in a few weeks, but like I have mentioned above, I am already seeing some results.

Also: Have been monitoring BP / pulse and everything looks kosher there.

TrashCanman14

Awards
I am down 7 pounds on the scale (not too bad for 10 days of dieting) and have calculated my average daily Macro intakes during that time:
Cals1899
Fat65
Chol227
Carbs185
Fiber23
Protein141
Sugars41
Supps: 1x Erase Pro, 3x Recompadrol, 2x Animal Cuts (all basics)Does everything look on track? I am 5'5 / 163 (and dropping...I think I want to get down to around 150 / 145 and then do a clean bulk).

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If your 165, eat 80-90 g fat/150-180 g prot and fill the rest of your calorie alotment with carbs or whichever you choose. But make try hitting the .5 g f/lb and around 1 g protein/lb marks.

TrashCanman14

Awards
If your 165, eat 80-90 g fat/150-180 g prot and fill the rest of your calorie alotment with carbs or whichever you choose. But make try hitting the .5 g f/lb and around 1 g protein/lb marks.
Cool, thanks. My protein was a little low but I was keeping carbs higher due to recompadrol, but maybe that was a mistake.

This fat was not deposited overnight, so I am expecting a long haul, but ideally would like to lose 10 pounds during this run.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Recompadrol is not just effective for carbs. Read the writeup on the ingredients. It is beneficial for fat/pro only meals as well, hence the recommended 1 cap before meals containing pro/fat low in complex carbs that's mentioned in recommended use on the bottle.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I use the 1g/lb as a bare minimum. Especially while cutting down.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I use the 1g/lb as a bare minimum. Especially while cutting down.
I agree, that's what I do too. I just didn't want to set anything in stone with something that should just be a recommendation.

TrashCanman14

Awards
Took some tough measurements today...I was at single digit bf % only a few years ago, but today am at the following:

Weight: 165.6 lbs.
BF %: 24.8%
Water %: 54%

Let this be a lesson. 2 years can erase years of hard work. I will be measuring bf% every Thursday now.
At the end of this cut I would like to be back into the 8% bf range. This means I need to lose 14lbs of fat.

I could see this taking a few months.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Took some tough measurements today...I was at single digit bf % only a few years ago, but today am at the following:

Weight: 165.6 lbs.
BF %: 24.8%
Water %: 54%

Let this be a lesson. 2 years can erase years of hard work. I will be measuring bf% every Thursday now.
At the end of this cut I would like to be back into the 8% bf range. This means I need to lose 14lbs of fat.

I could see this taking a few months.
What method did you use to test your bf?

TrashCanman14

Awards
Man those aren't the best way to measure bodyfat. Get some calipers, they should give you a more accurate reading.
I'll have to invest in one of those. It's hard to see anything good with the current state of my body, but the way I figure it is that I have the opportunity to make a drastic change. The worse I am now, the more dramatic the changes will be.I have to hit the road this weekend for a 20 hour drive spread over 2 days...any ideas how to not derail my diet w/ rest stops for food sources?

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Its not really that hard, most rest stops have a little store type thing. They sell water, turkey/beef jerkey, almonds, peanuts, etc. Some even have better food like the great steak and potato company, etc where you could probably make some modifications to them and not make them too bad. Your sodium might be off the charts but just make sure your keeping up with your water intake and you should be alright.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I'll have to invest in one of those. It's hard to see anything good with the current state of my body, but the way I figure it is that I have the opportunity to make a drastic change. The worse I am now, the more dramatic the changes will be.I have to hit the road this weekend for a 20 hour drive spread over 2 days...any ideas how to not derail my diet w/ rest stops for food sources?
Try to preprepare your food as much as possible. I drive semi frequent 12 hour trips, I pre make homemade shakes, sandwiches, protein powder, tinned tuna, beef jerky etc. etc it's really not that hard if you put your mind to it.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Try to preprepare your food as much as possible. I drive semi frequent 12 hour trips, I pre make homemade shakes, sandwiches, protein powder, tinned tuna, beef jerky etc. etc it's really not that hard if you put your mind to it.
Great point. Its even better if you don't have to rely on the the highway stops.

TrashCanman14

Awards
Great point. Its even better if you don't have to rely on the the highway stops.
Good point. I'll bring some whey / muscle milk / protein bars. Gonna keep running the Erase / Animal Cuts / Recompadrol too. Hopefully I'll get a chance to work in some cardio.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here are a few of the pics I snapped before starting the cut... This is me at rock bottom.

Pretty tough for me to look at.

I essentially erased 5+ years of serious BB'ing and estimate I lost around 10 pounds of muscle and put on 20 pounds of fat. 2 years of drinking, stress, bad diet, insomnia, and almost no exercise. I don't think the breakup happened because of this, I think this happened because of the abusive relationship.

I used to run 40 miles a week, I can barely jog 1 right now.

Very ashamed of this.

I will post updated pictures in a few weeks, but like I have mentioned above, I am already seeing some results.

Also: Have been monitoring BP / pulse and everything looks kosher there.

A little late but in for the ride! I had a similar experience, not with the relationship but with being upset with myself for getting out of shape. Looks like you're very motivated which is an amazing thing in the gym. You'll be back before you know it!

TrashCanman14

Awards
A little late but in for the ride! I had a similar experience, not with the relationship but with being upset with myself for getting out of shape. Looks like you're very motivated which is an amazing thing in the gym. You'll be back before you know it!
Glad to have you along! So far there is some physical progress, but a ton of mental progress. I have recorded everything I've eaten for 2 weeks, not missed a workout, and been hitting the gym like a f***ing tornado.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to have you along! So far there is some physical progress, but a ton of mental progress. I have recorded everything I've eaten for 2 weeks, not missed a workout, and been hitting the gym like a f***ing tornado.
Good to hear man! The physical will come Alot easier if your in a good head space. So you're on the right track!

TrashCanman14

Awards
Survived the road trip. Had a lot of whey and lean sandwiches. I did eat a small skyline chili 5 way...(had to jump on the opportunity in Ohio) but it fit into my macros. Hitting back hard tonight. I think I'll snap a few pics since there has been some progress.

Thanks for all the help bros

TrashCanman14

Awards
These are my results after 2 weeks on Animal Cuts / Erase Pro / Recompadrol / Clean diet / 3x cardio & 3x lifting.Start of Cut: (Sadly I was flexing the same...or at least trying to!)
Photo May 14, 1 50 10 PM.jpg
After 2 weeks:
Photo May 26, 8 38 35 PM.jpg
Photo May 26, 8 38 53 PM.jpg
The scale hasn't moved at all, but the mirror results seem to be present. I feel like the Erase Pro is helping my fat loss be directed to my chest. Energy is sky high, and while all of my lifts are not near my PR, they are moving up very quickly. I almost feel like I was when I was juicing....almost haha.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Def leaning out, love handles smaller and a lot tighter around the upped abdomen. Good work man. Things coming along nicely.

TrashCanman14

Awards
Thanks guys! Yeah for 2 weeks I am very happy. Like I mentioned earlier, the scale hasn't moved really at all, which is tough to explain because I feel like there is def a difference.

I really appreciate the support, it helps keep me motivated. Too bad this had to be sparked by the breakup, but I'm looking at it as a silver lining. I do not want the abusive girl back, but I am looking forward to seeing her someday in the future when I am shredded. :)

TrashCanman14

Awards
Day 21

I am pretty happy with the results so far. Not much has changed from my pictures posted a week ago. Started a new job, so I have been working late, but still getting my workouts in.

I'm looking forward to the Erase Pro ending. It's been a solid run and I'll be using nolvadren xt at half doses to taper off.

I'm still not where I want to be and was looking at a few options. I was going to run Anabeta Elite / Alphamine / vanillean, but now I am wondering if the "Shredbolic Stack" is a better option (its available at nutraplanet.

Thoughts?

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anabeta elite/alphamine is a killer stack, I have no experience with the shredabolic stack so I can't much comment on its efficacy but I have run anabeta elite and alphamine and that stack without a doubt fits your goals and won't dissapoint. Just my .02.

To make ur stack even more fat shredding look into adding some of the new alpha t2

The AE/alpha/alpha t2 stack should provide some great help in fat loss (alphamine & at2) lbm gains (AE), mood boost (alpha/at2), muscle hardening (all), and vascularity (all) just to name a few.

Now that I think about it...I'm going to have to run that late next winter to recomp.

TrashCanman14

Awards
Anabeta elite/alphamine is a killer stack, I have no experience with the shredabolic stack so I can't much comment on its efficacy but I have run anabeta elite and alphamine and that stack without a doubt fits your goals and won't dissapoint. Just my .02.

To make ur stack even more fat shredding look into adding some of the new alpha t2

The AE/alpha/alpha t2 stack should provide some great help in fat loss (alphamine & at2) lbm gains (AE), mood boost (alpha/at2), muscle hardening (all), and vascularity (all) just to name a few.

Now that I think about it...I'm going to have to run that late next winter to recomp.
Thanks man. Nothing in there affects estrogen right? I'll be suppressing it for about 2 months and think I need to take a break from doing that for awhile.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks man. Nothing in there affects estrogen right? I'll be suppressing it for about 2 months and think I need to take a break from doing that for awhile.
Nope. Those products aren't specifically created to modulate estrogen. Although, they might create a down stream effect on it from a test boost from the AE. But regardless, running that stack wouldn't effect your time off from estrogen modulating supplements.

TrashCanman14

Awards
Nope. Those products aren't specifically created to modulate estrogen. Although, they might create a down stream effect on it from a test boost from the AE. But regardless, running that stack wouldn't effect your time off from estrogen modulating supplements.
Thanks for the help man. I think I'm going to save the Anabeta Elite / T2 for my bulk after this cut is over. It's probably unwarranted but I worry about messing with hormones for too long after a nasty shutdown from the juice years ago.

I'll do what you recommend late this summer and probably throw in some X-Factor too.

When the Animal Cuts / Erase Pro / Recompadrol run ends I'm going to switch to DCP v 2.0 / Alphamine / Peak Beta+.

I love PES so I have high hopes for Alphamine and DCP OG worked great for me in the past. Nothing too sexy about that stack, but something low on the stim scale and should help me lose those last few pounds.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the help man. I think I'm going to save the Anabeta Elite / T2 for my bulk after this cut is over. It's probably unwarranted but I worry about messing with hormones for too long after a nasty shutdown from the juice years ago.

I'll do what you recommend late this summer and probably throw in some X-Factor too.

When the Animal Cuts / Erase Pro / Recompadrol run ends I'm going to switch to DCP v 2.0 / Alphamine / Peak Beta+.

I love PES so I have high hopes for Alphamine and DCP OG worked great for me in the past. Nothing too sexy about that stack, but something low on the stim scale and should help me lose those last few pounds.
Ehhhhh...I think its a pretty solid stack for sure. I love alphamine so add anything to it and its just a bonus, especially a product that everyone has such high hopes for in dcp 2.0.

Make sure your throwing in your glycergrow & LCLT (any carnitine really but most say lclt is their pers fav) with the ArA.

TrashCanman14

Awards
Ehhhhh...I think its a pretty solid stack for sure. I love alphamine so add anything to it and its just a bonus, especially a product that everyone has such high hopes for in dcp 2.0.

Make sure your throwing in your glycergrow & LCLT (any carnitine really but most say lclt is their pers fav) with the ArA.
Thanks man. Yeah, I will do the Ara stack after (probably in late July). Hopefully by that point I am at ~10-15% bf...I know that is ambitious (8 weeks from now), but I also think its doable.

I'm also thinking about doing some intermittent fasting, but nervous about not having energy to do my job correctly.

One thing that has been working for me so far is cold showers lol. I feel invigorated as hell after I get out and it shocks me into the mindset of working hard throughout the day.

TrashCanman14

Awards
New pr military press. Blew old pr out of the water. I'm seeing big development in my traps and shoulders. Ready to be done with the estrogen lowering...skin dry, joints dry, mood went from improved to noticeably affected.

TrashCanman14

Awards
Just did 5 miles of trail running followed by crossfire. Used alphamine today instead of animal cuts. Wow. Best fat burner I've ever used!

TrashCanman14

Awards
So I've added DCP / Alphamine / PeakBeta+. So far very happy with all of them. I worked out for several hours yesterday, cardio & lifting. Completely shot today. Also been taking Animal Cuts or Alphamine each day so I decided to give myself a break from the stims today. I'm tired, have incredible DOMS, and am bloated as all hell lol.

I'm hoping its serious water retention for whatever reason, but I just feel and look like **** today.