Reclamation of my Sack Stack

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post

    What method did you use to test your bf?
    One of those scales that uses electricity or something.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by TrashCanman14 View Post

    One of those scales that uses electricity or something.
    Man those aren't the best way to measure bodyfat. Get some calipers, they should give you a more accurate reading.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Man those aren't the best way to measure bodyfat. Get some calipers, they should give you a more accurate reading.
    I'll have to invest in one of those. It's hard to see anything good with the current state of my body, but the way I figure it is that I have the opportunity to make a drastic change. The worse I am now, the more dramatic the changes will be.I have to hit the road this weekend for a 20 hour drive spread over 2 days...any ideas how to not derail my diet w/ rest stops for food sources?

  4. Its not really that hard, most rest stops have a little store type thing. They sell water, turkey/beef jerkey, almonds, peanuts, etc. Some even have better food like the great steak and potato company, etc where you could probably make some modifications to them and not make them too bad. Your sodium might be off the charts but just make sure your keeping up with your water intake and you should be alright.
    Training log:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html

  5. Quote Originally Posted by TrashCanman14 View Post
    I'll have to invest in one of those. It's hard to see anything good with the current state of my body, but the way I figure it is that I have the opportunity to make a drastic change. The worse I am now, the more dramatic the changes will be.I have to hit the road this weekend for a 20 hour drive spread over 2 days...any ideas how to not derail my diet w/ rest stops for food sources?
    Try to preprepare your food as much as possible. I drive semi frequent 12 hour trips, I pre make homemade shakes, sandwiches, protein powder, tinned tuna, beef jerky etc. etc it's really not that hard if you put your mind to it.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post

    Try to preprepare your food as much as possible. I drive semi frequent 12 hour trips, I pre make homemade shakes, sandwiches, protein powder, tinned tuna, beef jerky etc. etc it's really not that hard if you put your mind to it.
    Great point. Its even better if you don't have to rely on the the highway stops.
    Training log:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html

  7. Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post
    Great point. Its even better if you don't have to rely on the the highway stops.
    Good point. I'll bring some whey / muscle milk / protein bars. Gonna keep running the Erase / Animal Cuts / Recompadrol too. Hopefully I'll get a chance to work in some cardio.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by TrashCanman14 View Post
    Here are a few of the pics I snapped before starting the cut... This is me at rock bottom.

    Pretty tough for me to look at.

    I essentially erased 5+ years of serious BB'ing and estimate I lost around 10 pounds of muscle and put on 20 pounds of fat. 2 years of drinking, stress, bad diet, insomnia, and almost no exercise. I don't think the breakup happened because of this, I think this happened because of the abusive relationship.

    I used to run 40 miles a week, I can barely jog 1 right now.

    Very ashamed of this.

    I will post updated pictures in a few weeks, but like I have mentioned above, I am already seeing some results.

    Also: Have been monitoring BP / pulse and everything looks kosher there.

    A little late but in for the ride! I had a similar experience, not with the relationship but with being upset with myself for getting out of shape. Looks like you're very motivated which is an amazing thing in the gym. You'll be back before you know it!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post

    A little late but in for the ride! I had a similar experience, not with the relationship but with being upset with myself for getting out of shape. Looks like you're very motivated which is an amazing thing in the gym. You'll be back before you know it!
    Glad to have you along! So far there is some physical progress, but a ton of mental progress. I have recorded everything I've eaten for 2 weeks, not missed a workout, and been hitting the gym like a f***ing tornado.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by TrashCanman14 View Post

    Glad to have you along! So far there is some physical progress, but a ton of mental progress. I have recorded everything I've eaten for 2 weeks, not missed a workout, and been hitting the gym like a f***ing tornado.
    Good to hear man! The physical will come Alot easier if your in a good head space. So you're on the right track!

  11. Survived the road trip. Had a lot of whey and lean sandwiches. I did eat a small skyline chili 5 way...(had to jump on the opportunity in Ohio) but it fit into my macros. Hitting back hard tonight. I think I'll snap a few pics since there has been some progress.

    Thanks for all the help bros

  12. These are my results after 2 weeks on Animal Cuts / Erase Pro / Recompadrol / Clean diet / 3x cardio & 3x lifting.Start of Cut: (Sadly I was flexing the same...or at least trying to!)Name:  Photo May 14, 1 50 10 PM.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  136.3 KBAfter 2 weeks:Name:  Photo May 26, 8 38 35 PM.jpg
Views: 257
Size:  54.1 KBName:  Photo May 26, 8 38 53 PM.jpg
Views: 155
Size:  37.6 KBThe scale hasn't moved at all, but the mirror results seem to be present. I feel like the Erase Pro is helping my fat loss be directed to my chest. Energy is sky high, and while all of my lifts are not near my PR, they are moving up very quickly. I almost feel like I was when I was juicing....almost haha.

  13. Def leaning out, love handles smaller and a lot tighter around the upped abdomen. Good work man. Things coming along nicely.

  14. Pretty impressive for two weeks, keep it up man!

  15. Thanks guys! Yeah for 2 weeks I am very happy. Like I mentioned earlier, the scale hasn't moved really at all, which is tough to explain because I feel like there is def a difference.

    I really appreciate the support, it helps keep me motivated. Too bad this had to be sparked by the breakup, but I'm looking at it as a silver lining. I do not want the abusive girl back, but I am looking forward to seeing her someday in the future when I am shredded.

  16. Day 21

    I am pretty happy with the results so far. Not much has changed from my pictures posted a week ago. Started a new job, so I have been working late, but still getting my workouts in.

    I'm looking forward to the Erase Pro ending. It's been a solid run and I'll be using nolvadren xt at half doses to taper off.

    I'm still not where I want to be and was looking at a few options. I was going to run Anabeta Elite / Alphamine / vanillean, but now I am wondering if the "Shredbolic Stack" is a better option (its available at nutraplanet.

    Thoughts?

  17. Anabeta elite/alphamine is a killer stack, I have no experience with the shredabolic stack so I can't much comment on its efficacy but I have run anabeta elite and alphamine and that stack without a doubt fits your goals and won't dissapoint. Just my .02.

    To make ur stack even more fat shredding look into adding some of the new alpha t2

    The AE/alpha/alpha t2 stack should provide some great help in fat loss (alphamine & at2) lbm gains (AE), mood boost (alpha/at2), muscle hardening (all), and vascularity (all) just to name a few.

    Now that I think about it...I'm going to have to run that late next winter to recomp.
    Training log:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html

  18. Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post
    Anabeta elite/alphamine is a killer stack, I have no experience with the shredabolic stack so I can't much comment on its efficacy but I have run anabeta elite and alphamine and that stack without a doubt fits your goals and won't dissapoint. Just my .02.

    To make ur stack even more fat shredding look into adding some of the new alpha t2

    The AE/alpha/alpha t2 stack should provide some great help in fat loss (alphamine & at2) lbm gains (AE), mood boost (alpha/at2), muscle hardening (all), and vascularity (all) just to name a few.

    Now that I think about it...I'm going to have to run that late next winter to recomp.
    Thanks man. Nothing in there affects estrogen right? I'll be suppressing it for about 2 months and think I need to take a break from doing that for awhile.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by TrashCanman14 View Post

    Thanks man. Nothing in there affects estrogen right? I'll be suppressing it for about 2 months and think I need to take a break from doing that for awhile.
    Nope. Those products aren't specifically created to modulate estrogen. Although, they might create a down stream effect on it from a test boost from the AE. But regardless, running that stack wouldn't effect your time off from estrogen modulating supplements.
    Training log:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html

  20. Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post
    Nope. Those products aren't specifically created to modulate estrogen. Although, they might create a down stream effect on it from a test boost from the AE. But regardless, running that stack wouldn't effect your time off from estrogen modulating supplements.
    Thanks for the help man. I think I'm going to save the Anabeta Elite / T2 for my bulk after this cut is over. It's probably unwarranted but I worry about messing with hormones for too long after a nasty shutdown from the juice years ago.

    I'll do what you recommend late this summer and probably throw in some X-Factor too.

    When the Animal Cuts / Erase Pro / Recompadrol run ends I'm going to switch to DCP v 2.0 / Alphamine / Peak Beta+.

    I love PES so I have high hopes for Alphamine and DCP OG worked great for me in the past. Nothing too sexy about that stack, but something low on the stim scale and should help me lose those last few pounds.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by TrashCanman14 View Post

    Thanks for the help man. I think I'm going to save the Anabeta Elite / T2 for my bulk after this cut is over. It's probably unwarranted but I worry about messing with hormones for too long after a nasty shutdown from the juice years ago.

    I'll do what you recommend late this summer and probably throw in some X-Factor too.

    When the Animal Cuts / Erase Pro / Recompadrol run ends I'm going to switch to DCP v 2.0 / Alphamine / Peak Beta+.

    I love PES so I have high hopes for Alphamine and DCP OG worked great for me in the past. Nothing too sexy about that stack, but something low on the stim scale and should help me lose those last few pounds.
    Ehhhhh...I think its a pretty solid stack for sure. I love alphamine so add anything to it and its just a bonus, especially a product that everyone has such high hopes for in dcp 2.0.

    Make sure your throwing in your glycergrow & LCLT (any carnitine really but most say lclt is their pers fav) with the ArA.
    Training log:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html

  22. Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post
    Ehhhhh...I think its a pretty solid stack for sure. I love alphamine so add anything to it and its just a bonus, especially a product that everyone has such high hopes for in dcp 2.0.

    Make sure your throwing in your glycergrow & LCLT (any carnitine really but most say lclt is their pers fav) with the ArA.
    Thanks man. Yeah, I will do the Ara stack after (probably in late July). Hopefully by that point I am at ~10-15% bf...I know that is ambitious (8 weeks from now), but I also think its doable.

    I'm also thinking about doing some intermittent fasting, but nervous about not having energy to do my job correctly.

    One thing that has been working for me so far is cold showers lol. I feel invigorated as hell after I get out and it shocks me into the mindset of working hard throughout the day.

  23. New pr military press. Blew old pr out of the water. I'm seeing big development in my traps and shoulders. Ready to be done with the estrogen lowering...skin dry, joints dry, mood went from improved to noticeably affected.

  24. Just did 5 miles of trail running followed by crossfire. Used alphamine today instead of animal cuts. Wow. Best fat burner I've ever used!

  25. So I've added DCP / Alphamine / PeakBeta+. So far very happy with all of them. I worked out for several hours yesterday, cardio & lifting. Completely shot today. Also been taking Animal Cuts or Alphamine each day so I decided to give myself a break from the stims today. I'm tired, have incredible DOMS, and am bloated as all hell lol.

    I'm hoping its serious water retention for whatever reason, but I just feel and look like **** today.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Please tell me what you think of my pump stack.
    By flightposite in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-28-2011, 10:19 AM
  2. Dreaming of my next stack
    By psychospic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-09-2007, 03:49 PM
  3. What do you think of my supp stack?
    By skinnyJ in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-10-2007, 03:57 PM
  4. Final tweakings of my stack
    By East1600Plus in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-08-2007, 09:13 PM
  5. What do you think of my fat burning stack?
    By Vader in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-10-2005, 09:34 PM
Log in
Log in