- 05-07-2013, 03:34 PM
- 05-10-2013, 12:42 PM
That is really up to you and your body your goal. i know you said endomorph as a body type but yeah IMO that doesn't really mean anything. tell me your goal and we can start there.
- 05-10-2013, 04:16 PM
If you are on the fat side(associated with being an endo) I would suggest a keto diet that doesn't limit dietary fat and has large carb ups weekly that respark fat burning through insulin spikes.
Similar Forum Threads
- By JohnGafnea in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 57Last Post: 08-23-2005, 04:31 PM
- By 40 in 12 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 6Last Post: 02-22-2003, 10:51 PM
- By Lifeguard in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 4Last Post: 02-22-2003, 10:07 PM
- By pjorstad in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 1Last Post: 01-22-2003, 03:59 PM
- By BrKonman in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-03-2002, 01:31 PM