Eating before bed
- 05-02-2013, 09:14 PM
Eating before bed
I am doing a keto diet. How much should I avoid eating before bed. I currently eat very close to bedtime. I am currently working nightshift(12.5 hr days, 13 days on, 1 day off) when I get back to the room in the mornings, I usually eat something like eggs, chicken, or some ham. Whenever I work nights, I always wanna go to bed, very shortly after I get in, something about nighyshift. I sleep for 6-8 hrs, get up and try to catch the gym before heading back into work.
- 05-02-2013, 09:20 PM
Don't worry about the time of day you eat. The only important time to eat is after the gym. Some people, especially IFers, will eat 3/4 of their daily calories right before going to sleep.
It's better to think of your calories in terms of how many calories per day you're getting (regardless of when they're consumed). In fact, the most important number is probably the overall caloric intake per WEEK.
05-02-2013, 10:02 PM
05-06-2013, 10:44 PM
05-11-2013, 06:30 AM
Food is important after gym because we need energy after doing exercise. We should avoid eating anything before going to bed because eating before sleeping is dangerous for stomach.
05-11-2013, 08:30 AM
Controlled Labs Board Rep
CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
05-11-2013, 02:39 PM
05-11-2013, 03:05 PM
05-13-2013, 12:51 PM
05-14-2013, 10:08 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Z28Luver7777 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 17Last Post: 08-15-2010, 10:42 PM
- By austinfrench5 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 1Last Post: 07-29-2010, 03:01 AM
- By AlmostRipped in forum Weight LossReplies: 39Last Post: 08-13-2009, 10:04 AM
- By IPO Greatness in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 21Last Post: 03-22-2009, 11:22 PM
- By drewh10987 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 22Last Post: 07-02-2007, 11:04 PM