La muscle fat strippers

shaun16

shaun16

Awards
I've just started taking LA muscle fat strippers and the recommended dose is 4 to 6 tablets a day, personally I think that's to much. I've started taking 2 a day then will jump up to 3 max. I'm just wondering if anyone in here has taking them before and how good/bad they are???

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Waste of money to be honest. Alphamine would be a better buy.

shaun16

shaun16

Awards
I got them off a friend so didn't actually buy then. What is alphmine never heard of it?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got them off a friend so didn't actually buy then. What is alphmine never heard of it?
Yay for shoplifting.

Alphamine is a new fatburner by PES. One of the most top notch products I've ever used. It attacks fat loss from about 4 or 5 different paths. Very comprehensive profile.

I'm not a Rep and I don't speak brosciwanese so take my word on this one.

shaun16

shaun16

Awards
Ha no shoplifting, my friend got them free on his first order with LA muscle but didnt want them.

Sounds good will have to look into them. So your saying these la muscle fat strippers are not worth finishing?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ha no shoplifting, my friend got them free on his first order with LA muscle but didnt want them.

Sounds good will have to look into them. So your saying these la muscle fat strippers are not worth finishing?
Let's take a look at cost. Those are 29 bucks on the website.

Alphamine is 30 something for more servings.

The math speaks for its self. Looking at the ingredient profile of la muscles fat stripper I'm gonna have to say spend your money wisely and get alphamine. Look at reviews on am and look at the ingredients themselves. Best fat burner out there IMO.

Dexaprine is also a favorite of mine and its by iforce nutrition which is a trusted company in my book. Comes in pill form and its one hell of a fat burner.

shaun16

shaun16

Awards
Ok thanks for the info!

I've heard la muscle fat strippers burn into your muscle tissue if you take them for a long period of time. Obviously that is the last thing you want to happen. Think I mite just stop taking them now. I'm from England and heard good reviews. You sound like your from America right?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok thanks for the info!

I've heard la muscle fat strippers burn into your muscle tissue if you take them for a long period of time. Obviously that is the last thing you want to happen. Think I mite just stop taking them now. I'm from England and heard good reviews. You sound like your from America right?
Yes. But don't hold that against me haha.

No they don't burn through muscle. They are non stimulant so the calorie deficit as a result of dieting is probably the culprit behind muscle loss. You get it back through muscle memory so no worries.

shaun16

shaun16

Awards
Ha just with you saying bucks I new strait away haha.

Ok cheers for the info.

One more question if you no this, can you take natural testosterone boosters aswell as a protein high in creatine. I've heard off a few people you can't but just wondering.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ha just with you saying bucks I new strait away haha.

Ok cheers for the info.

One more question if you no this, can you take natural testosterone boosters aswell as a protein high in creatine. I've heard off a few people you can't but just wondering.
You can take creatine protien and a test booster yeah. Who are you hearing this info from?

shaun16

shaun16

Awards
There is a food supplement shop called *** where I go all of the time and someone in there who worked there said I wouldn't recommend taking them both together as it speeds up your heart rate which isn't good for you

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is a food supplement shop called *** where I go all of the time and someone in there who worked there said I wouldn't recommend taking them both together as it speeds up your heart rate which isn't good for you
Starting to believe this is a joke topic. You'll be fine if you absorb knowledge from people who don't work there

shaun16

shaun16

Awards
Ha no it's not a joke mate that's just what I've been told but obviously he hasn't got a clue what he's talking about

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am the UK rep for PES so feel free to direct any Alphamine questions at me. :)

Ben

shaun16

shaun16

Awards
I'm from the uk to NEWCASTLE. What's your opinion on this alphmine then?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alphamine is my favourite fat burner. I am drinking it as I type this lol. :)

shaun16

shaun16

Awards
Ha they defo sound there worth try then. How will i get hold of them???

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PM sent.