Calorie expenditure counters

O

OptimusX

Awards
Does anyone have experience with the wearable type calorie trackers, i.e body bugs, etc. Are they worth the expense, are accurate enough to make them worthwhile ?

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Does anyone have experience with the wearable type calorie trackers, i.e body bugs, etc. Are they worth the expense, are accurate enough to make them worthwhile ?
Trying to lose weight, I trust? I think your proposition is over thinking it too much. It wasn't until I cut carbs that I lost fat. Low calorie diets will lose pounds in for form of lean tissue (muscle). I've tried all these calorie trackers, food input apps, heart rate monitors. Ineffective for me. Low carbs + science is the only thing I've had success with. Eat when you're hungry, don't eat when you're not. Drink more and only water. And minimal carbs.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Trying to lose weight, I trust? I think your proposition is over thinking it too much. It wasn't until I cut carbs that I lost fat. Low calorie diets will lose pounds in for form of lean tissue (muscle). I've tried all these calorie trackers, food input apps, heart rate monitors. Ineffective for me. Low carbs + science is the only thing I've had success with. Eat when you're hungry, don't eat when you're not. Drink more and only water. And minimal carbs.
Agreed. Plus most calorie counters are guessing what you burned. Between that and the guessing of how many calories you consumed you have a whole lot of room for error. No point in stressing over something so trivial. Go ultra low carb with weekly refeeds.