Sugar Addiction-Kicks my Ax

1. Sugar Addiction-Kicks my Ax

Im not that fat guy that cant control his eating but man sometimes i go years eating clean and then BAM a huge sugar craving just kills me out of nowhere, its horrible i notice it happening but i cant stop it. Its definitely something psychological or at least neurological or something along those lines.

the Cravings usually last like a week im talking horrible like just horrible cravings im trying to pin-point emotions or things that may trigger it but cant seem to.

Any tips or tricks i can do to completely move past it?
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

2. Years eating clean??? Holy crap. I award myself a cheat meal whenever I want.

Go ahead and satisfy your cravings. Unless your a professional bodybuilder, I don't believe you should deny yourself of the pleasures of tasty food. Everything is okay within moderation.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Years eating clean??? Holy crap. I award myself a cheat meal whenever I want.

Go ahead and satisfy your cravings. Unless your a professional bodybuilder, I don't believe you should deny yourself of the pleasures of tasty food. Everything is okay within moderation.
    Yup
    Independent Review
    •   

4. Sugar addiction is no joke. It's highly addictive and there is a withdrawal period as well. Best of luck but unfortunately I can offer no help with addiction counseling. Not a licensed therapist or nutritionist yet
    Independent Review

5. The only thing that help me with that devils addiction was USPSlabs Recreate. in two weeks i start to hate every sugary craving i got it
    but most of that impulse are Stress any personal,family,money,relation ship or whatever reason can blow your mind.
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

6. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Years eating clean??? Holy crap. I award myself a cheat meal whenever I want.

I guess that may be tied into this, but i guess my problem could be restated as whenever i do award myself i cant moderate it.
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 10-13-2008, 10:59 AM
  2. Critique my AX Pheraplex Plan
    By celc5 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-27-2007, 11:10 AM
  3. Venom kicks my ass mentally
    By NYhomeboy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-22-2006, 07:15 PM
  4. Ergomax kicked my AZZ on week 4